Jump to content
Dil Dil India

Paindoos like Dhawan with all style and no substance should be booted out ASAP

Recommended Posts

Rahane is the one who needs to be booted out as he is supposedly an overseas specialist. Can't bat in shorter formats, **** against spin, poor record in subcontinent and now pathetic in overseas. Most good batsmen, between the age of 29-31, become mature and start scoring good amount of runs. This chutiya is regressing with age. Dude is already 30 and hasn't achieved jack ****. No big titles at IPL or Int'l level, no mindblowing innings that took the opposition and pundit's breath away other than a beautiful 100 at lords. His only claim to fame. In whatever other matches he scored good runs it was because he had an able partner to support him like Kohli. Needs support to get going else is total crap in all formats. One cannot depend on him if your life is at stake. A fake maratha. 

 

Let me repeat again, he is 30!!!!!!!!!!!! Has maybe 3-4 years of cricket left in him and has yet to mature and deliver. THROW THIS *ER OUT. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Rahane is the one who needs to be booted out as he is supposedly an overseas specialist. Can't bat in shorter formats, **** against spin, poor record in subcontinent and now pathetic in overseas. Most good batsmen, between the age of 29-31, become mature and start scoring good amount of runs. This chutiya is regressing with age. Dude is already 30 and hasn't achieved jack ****. No big titles at IPL or Int'l level, no mindblowing innings that took the opposition and pundit's breath away other than a beautiful 100 at lords. His only claim to fame. In whatever other matches he scored good runs it was because he had an able partner to support him like Kohli. Needs support to get going else is total crap in all formats. One cannot depend on him if your life is at stake. A fake maratha. 

 

Let me repeat again, he is 30!!!!!!!!!!!! Has maybe 3-4 years of cricket left in him and has yet to mature and deliver. THROW THIS *ER OUT. 

 

And the Bambi brigade of commentators is calling for his inclusion in LoIs as well

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Rahane is the one who needs to be booted out as he is supposedly an overseas specialist. Can't bat in shorter formats, **** against spin, poor record in subcontinent and now pathetic in overseas. Most good batsmen, between the age of 29-31, become mature and start scoring good amount of runs. This chutiya is regressing with age. Dude is already 30 and hasn't achieved jack ****. No big titles at IPL or Int'l level, no mindblowing innings that took the opposition and pundit's breath away other than a beautiful 100 at lords. His only claim to fame. In whatever other matches he scored good runs it was because he had an able partner to support him like Kohli. Needs support to get going else is total crap in all formats. One cannot depend on him if your life is at stake. A fake maratha. 

 

Let me repeat again, he is 30!!!!!!!!!!!! Has maybe 3-4 years of cricket left in him and has yet to mature and deliver. THROW THIS *ER OUT. 

 

how can. RAHANE has been brilliant in AUS,SAF,NZL . Even in ENG he avg:ed   a satisfactory  32 keeping in mind he has been so brilliant in other 3 of SENA. And he needs to be out!!!!!!!!!!!! what logic is this????????

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, LordPrabhzy said:

Problem is failures like Vijay, Dhawan and Rahul will feast when WI come to india. We do not have any opener in the country young or old that can actually play proper test innings in SENA with technique and temperament. 

Can Shaw be developed as one?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, zen said:

Can Shaw be developed as one?

Thats only if they show the faith in him by first letting him open against WI in India in place of Vijay to get him in the flow and then take him to Australia. But how is that gonna happen when Captain Fattu wants to play safe and stick with HTB and yaars to keep out raw youngsters. He finally got Pant his place after MONTHS of chatter and pleas by fans.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Thats only if they show the faith in him by first letting him open against WI in India in place of Vijay to get him in the flow and then take him to Australia. But how is that gonna happen when Captain Fattu wants to play safe and stick with HTB and yaars to keep out raw youngsters. He finally got Pant his place after MONTHS of chatter and pleas by fans.

With the openers failing in this series, do you see Shaw coming in for the dead rubber?

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, zen said:

With the openers failing in this series, do you see Shaw coming in for the dead rubber?

I really hope he does. Now that we have lost the series lets get him, Vihari and Nair ( he's been here longer so deserves a chance). Send back Dhawan, Pujara and Rahane home. Ill persist with KL for another test as he is younger than Dhawan ( who shouldnt be anywhere near the Test team)

Share this post


Link to post
Thats only if they show the faith in him by first letting him open against WI in India in place of Vijay to get him in the flow and then take him to Australia. But how is that gonna happen when Captain Fattu wants to play safe and stick with HTB and yaars to keep out raw youngsters. He finally got Pant his place after MONTHS of chatter and pleas by fans.
Vijay's career is over.They will try new openers.But I am afraid they may still pick Dhawan for home tests.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
I really hope he does. Now that we have lost the series lets get him, Vihari and Nair ( he's been here longer so deserves a chance). Send back Dhawan, Pujara and Rahane home. Ill persist with KL for another test as he is younger than Dhawan ( who shouldnt be anywhere near the Test team)
Why send back Pujara and Rahane?

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
This will be my team in last test

Shaw
Rahul
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Vihari
Pant
Jadeja
Shami
Bumrah
Ishant

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


Let Rahul come after Rahane.He was like a rabbit caught between the headlights.

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×