Hardik's gesture

Birmingham: There were no cameras and the gesture was made very quietly. Small it may have been, but conveyed a lot about Hardik Pandya.

It was around 9.30 pm on Monday that Ishant Sharma, KL Rahul and Hardik returned to the Hyatt Regency after dinner.

Ishant and Rahul were the first to get off the cab, with Hardik bringing up the tail. While the first two entered the team hotel, Hardik walked over to the Concierge Desk, in the porch, and requested a favour from the staffer on duty.

"This parcel contains food which wasn't even touched by us when we dined... Please give it to anybody who comes in the hotel's vicinity asking for food (occasionally happens at night)... It has been packed for that person," Hardik said, in the presence of The Telegraph.

That thoughtful act, clearly, touched the staffer. "I will, of course, Sir... I will," he promised.

Sometimes, even small gestures mean much.

Nice gesture....but how did it become news ?

This guy has fake fight with brother on twitter and later we find it is building up for some ad campaign.

News of relationships and the staged photo ops.

Sorry for being a sceptic.

His life is a lot about appearances.

:rolleyes:I wonder if he does the same in India.

Although I can understand considering his stories about surviving on maggi:(( and his poverty story about scraping money for car emi .:rolleyes:

Edit: . It has been packed for that person," Hardik said, in the presence of The Telegraph

:bebored:

Edited by beetle
This guy has fake fight with brother on twitter and later we find it is building up for some ad campaign.

Although I can understand considering his stories about surviving on maggi:(( and his poverty story about scraping money for car emi .:rolleyes:

Edit: . It has been packed for that person," Hardik said, in the presence of The Telegraph

His wedding is on the cards... it’s a PR stunt...

He's basically a wannabe Ranveer Singh without the timing sense.
Remember the stories about how he was so poor that he had to visit US and Singapore every year?
Also RS is pretty good in his field / even if he isn't, acting is a subjective field where predictive programming works unlike cricket where you have stats sheets in your hand .
I don't absolutely think Pandyas battled hardships-infact I do think(and heard) they were affluent enough

Nothing about Him is believable LMAOO.
In fact, he's subsisting simply on the glamour factor to hold on his place in the team.
I don't mind athletes doing media work outside their games, but in foreign, they really have to work hard to keep the endorsements else their careers end sooner than later..
Yahan pe the more ads you do, firmer your place in the team is.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk