UP: 24 girls rescued from Deoria shelter home, director arrested

Singh bling

We grew up hearing all about the great culture, stories of our heritage and how great personalities were so pious. I always used to feel lucky to have born in the same land. 

But I just fail to understand how people rear their off springs in the same country where I grew up. So many animals amongst us.

21 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

We grew up hearing all about the great culture, stories of our heritage and how great personalities were so pious. I always used to feel lucky to have born in the same land. 

But I just fail to understand how people rear their off springs in the same country where I grew up. So many animals amongst us.

Things come out in the news these days because of 24 hrs competitive channels.

Earlier there was very little scope of such news coming out.

We were taught only the good things because that is what one teaches kids. No one teaches kids that a lot of people in our country are shameless  beasts .

Even in our mythology , the bad parts are made to look less good.

The cheerharan instead of being a story about useless husbands losing wife and watching her molestation becomes a story about the magic of Sri Khrishna in saving her honor.Our parents could have used that opportunity to teach their children about respecting women and turning the five husbands into villians.

Instead we  were told they are our heroes.

These horrible stuff happens in homes too where the accused are often saved by the family instead of the victim.

This is just the tip.

I feel similar horrible things happen in homes for boys too...but the society is not even ready to accept that.