Indian team dinner at Indian High Commissioner Office in London [Picture] - Anushkra Responded

What's wrong in anushka attending the dinner?? ROFL Taliban esqu stuff is going on here.. get a life
Kohli ke liye pyaar and Dhoni ke liye nafrat has made you blind. Are you saying its ok for captain's wife to attend official team party and hogs all the limelight?Especially when no other player were allowed to bring their wives with them?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Shunya IQ, why do you keep spreading your stupidity in every thread? Kohli is already a far  greater test captain than dhoni, we lost the first test by just 31 runs, under dhoni we would have faced an innings defeat inside 3 days with dhoni sleeping behind the stumps, stop displaying your insecurity and jealousy towards kohli just because he left your thaliva into the dust
Loss is a loss...does not matter by how many runs. These moral victories means nothing. I keep on hearing how superior Kohli is as a test skipper. But lets wait and see the results in the SENA countries.

Already lost SA series, Eng series we are trailing and every chance we will lose it as well. Now if we cant win in Aust/NZ in this winter, I see no difference between Kohli and Dhoni.

Even if it is a formality, this is an official meet/event for the Indian cricket team. Its not a casual dinner invite for captain and his wife. She has no right to be there. Plain and simple. 

I wouldn't have minded if the other players were also allowed to bring their wives/family members but why only Anushka?
This is a gross injustice and partiality to other players that their wives are not allowed to support their spouses while Anushka can hog all the limelight and use the Indian Cricket Team as a platform to promote her bakwas movies.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, tweaker said:

The Bcci has sent back WAG ,how Anushka is still with the team

How can BCCI send back WAG?

They are free to travel anywhere in world. Who's BCCI to stop them?

What BCCI said that they can't stay with players (in hotel rooms). Unless Anushka's trip is sponsored by BCCI, her being in England is hardly any favor to anyone from BCCI side.

Now question about her presence at high commission. I really don't see why can't be there considering she is a popular personality in India. 

Did BCCI stop other WAGs to go to that high commission?

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I wouldn't have minded if the other players were also allowed to bring their wives/family members but why only Anushka?
This is a gross injustice and partiality to other players that their wives are not allowed to support their spouses while Anushka can hog all the limelight and use the Indian Cricket Team as a platform to promote her bakwas movies.

How do you know others are not allowed?

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Loss is a loss...does not matter by how many runs. These moral victories means nothing. I keep on hearing how superior Kohli is as a test skipper. But lets wait and see the results in the SENA countries.

Already lost SA series, Eng series we are trailing and every chance we will lose it as well. Now if we cant win in Aust/NZ in this winter, I see no difference between Kohli and Dhoni.

Lol no difference? Are you out of your mind, there is a world of difference, first of all we aren't getting whitewashed, secondly the tests are so interesting, I had totally given up on test cricket under dhoni because of meek body language and listless performance, you have to be completely blind dhoni chamcha to not see that kohli is already way way better than dhoni in test cricket, although it ain't that big of an achievement as dhoni really set the bar too low, kohli should aim to surpass ganguly and he will, kohli is making tests close singlehandedly, if just one other batsman steps up his game we'll easily win this series.

Edited by kira
2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

But BCCI policy doesnt allows WAGS on trip. So how could other brings theirs?:whack:

2 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

How can BCCI send back WAG?

They are free to travel anywhere in world. Who's BCCI to stop them?

What BCCI said that they can't stay with players (in hotel rooms). Unless Anushka's trip is sponsored by BCCI, her being in England is hardly any favor to anyone from BCCI side.

Now question about her presence at high commission. I really don't see why can't be there considering she is a popular personality in India. 

Did BCCI stop other WAGs to go to that high commission?

Bhai,

I believe players will happily pay for stay and travel of their wives unless they think it wouldn't look good if there is a policy in place not to mingle with them on trip.

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Bhai,

I believe players will happily pay for stay and travel of their wives unless they think it wouldn't look good if there is a policy in place not to mingle with them on trip.

Bhai,

We are all assuming that everyone wants their wives and can't have them just because of BCCI policy. How do we know they have enough free time to be there for whole tour? 

Btw, did BCCI actually said that wags can't stay with them?

Dhawan's wife was there earlier.

So, ICF already knows:

1. WAGs are free for whole tour and don't have anything else to do apart from holidaying in England or have some enough work to stay there.

2. BCCI has imposed blanket ban on players spending time with WAGs.

3. Players are happy to pay for all the personal expenses

And then after these assumptions, conclusions are drawn about Kohli when there isnt much to support those assumptions.

8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kohli ke liye pyaar and Dhoni ke liye nafrat has made you blind. Are you saying its ok for captain's wife to attend official team party and hogs all the limelight?Especially when no other player were allowed to bring their wives with them?

Kohli haven't reached dhonis stupidity  level yet to show him the love that I show for dhoni here...its perfectly fine if  anushka accompany the team unless she interferes cricketing matters.. Whats her fault in this?? if  your bestiee didn't invite your friend B to his birthday party.. You don't skip that party..

1 hour ago, Shunya said:

Even if it is a formality, this is an official meet/event for the Indian cricket team. Its not a casual dinner invite for captain and his wife. She has no right to be there. Plain and simple. 

What?? lol.... It was the casual dinner party n not team meeting discussing onfield strategies... Its fine if she wants to attend it  Rofl

Edited by speedheat
6 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Bhai,

We are all assuming that everyone wants their wives and can't have them just because of BCCI policy. How do we know they have enough free time to be there for whole tour? 

Btw, did BCCI actually said that wags can't stay with them?

Dhawan's wife was there earlier.

So, ICF already knows:

1. WAGs are free for whole tour and don't have anything else to do apart from holidaying in England or have some enough work to stay there.

2. BCCI has imposed blanket ban on players spending time with WAGs.

3. Players are happy to pay for all the personal expenses

And then after these assumptions, conclusions are drawn about Kohli when there isnt much to support those assumptions.

Agree on every thing you said. But shouldn't Kohli be setting example? Anushka should have little common sense as a partner not to give opportunity to people to draw conclusions?

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

Maybe the High Commissioner’s wife personally invited Anoushka for company?

Even you know, Unlike India, here we get very positive response on social gathering by HC and CGI. They are nice people. They wouldn't have ignored anyone family.

Issue is different. Why Anushka is still in UK?

So people here didn't saw wags of other players in a stupid photograph attending a dinner party so quickly fell on to conclusions about kohlis Hitler rule in the team.. blaming his wife... ROFL signs of Taliban virus..

Edited by speedheat