velu

Sourav Ganguly hits back at Ravi Shastri, denies being taught punctuality lesson by him !!!

Drinking alcohol, especially in the first three months of pregnancy, increases the risk of miscarriage, premature birth and your baby having a low birth weight. ... Drinking heavily throughout pregnancy can cause your baby to develop a serious condition called foetal alcohol syndrome (FAS)

For Shashtri

I have a feeling that in a years time or so, both shastri and Kohli will be kicked out of the team in a humiliating manner. If they dont mend their ways, its bound to happen.
It's more like Virat will be kicked out if he gets into the wrong side of Dhoni-Srini mamu.
Either Shastri will stay or Srini will bring another decoy coach.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

I have a feeling that in a years time or so, both shastri and Kohli will be kicked out of the team in a humiliating manner. If they dont mend their ways, its bound to happen.

That can be after t20 wc which is in 2020,but shastri will be kicked first after the 50 over wc debacle come June

Edited by Suhaan

That can be after t20 wc which is in 2020,but shastri will be kicked first after the 50 over wc debacle come June
It'll be Virat who'll go and not Shastri.
Shastri who is a clever manipulator will likely stay but Virat gets all backing from the Pro-CoA team who is trying to edge out the old BCCI officebearers who are now falling back into Srini Mamu's traps.

Enough of this shastrigiri, I want Dada as our head coach Zack as bowling coach, express bowling n rkt as bowling consultents n velu as motivational speaker(for only dhoni) :orderorder:

He wants to BCCI president OMFG

Not for any one-one duel between past players , but ex players should come in open against team  with severe criticisms if the team does badly.Indian team represents crores of ordinary game lovers .It should  not be  that Shastri and Kohli can do any thing they want and get away with it.  

10 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Enough of this shastrigiri, I want Dada as our head coach Zack as bowling coach, express bowling n rkt as bowling consultents n velu as motivational speaker(for only dhoni) :orderorder:

Dada is not a head coach material. He needs experience to be a head coach.

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

Gavaskar should be ashamed of forcing Shastri as team coach for India. Ganguly was hand down the best captain India ever had and for a sifarshi leech to disrespect him is a new low in sports.

When did this Gavaskar story happen/come out ? Besides, SunnyG isn't a major power center in Indian cricket currently that could force CAC - Dada, Tendu & VVS into this coach decision.

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't like to read about past fueds in public from our ex-cricketers. It is too Pakish. They keep abusing each other on live TV shows. We should not go that route.

what more can you expect from two conceited individuals

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Gavaskar should be ashamed of forcing Shastri as team coach for India. Ganguly was hand down the best captain India ever had and for a sifarshi leech to disrespect him is a new low in sports.

Gavaskar or Tendulkar?

iirc Shashtri was throwing tantrums and Tendulkar had to talk to him to accept the role

3 hours ago, Khota said:

He is boss, dada should be bcci chief,putting these mofos in their place, it's about time someone place these madarjaads into their place, wasseypur ke shabdo main "Kumble ka, tendu ka, dravid Ka sabka badla lega tera gangu". 

This is ridiculous, They both need to shut up.Ganguly is aspiring to become president of BCCI, he needs to quit playing this feud in the media.

He'll become the president if he manages to get the backing of the majority power.
Most people dislike Shastri anyways-so I don't think that will become an impediment in his journey

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He'll become the president if he manages to get the backing of the majority power.
Most people dislike Shastri anyways-so I don't think that will become an impediment in his journey

Ganguly will become,one day..but I fear he will too become a part of the Bcci Czar 

34 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He's already hanging out with the Srini Mamu gang and also keeping balance with the Pro-CoA gang.

Like Ajay Devgan he is balancing between two cars,hope they dont make him stretch straight,he is no Dhoni:laugh:.... neither too agile

2 hours ago, motomaverick said:

If I had it my way, I would make Rahane the test captain and bring back Kumble as the coach for tests.

This Bevda-Arrogant duo is ruining our team very fast.

Does Bevda even have any coaching credentials?

I dont think he is a certified coach.Is he?

3 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He's already hanging out with the Srini Mamu gang and also keeping balance with the Pro-CoA gang.

he need not take that whole CoA, manohar, Srini feud, its unnecessary for tech level - Ganguly will be part of BCCI machinary that is focused on cricket - let the politics be played at a different level - he should not take side and walk tight rope in between - focus on cricket admin. 

5 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

why do people dislike Shastri , what did he do wrong??

On 8/8/2018 at 8:04 AM, Khota said:

Just need someone who can manage egos that are getting out of control. That's what is needed right now, and that alone will be worth more than decades of coaching experience. 

he need not take that whole CoA, manohar, Srini feud, its unnecessary for tech level - Ganguly will be part of BCCI machinary that is focused on cricket - let the politics be played at a different level - he should not take side and walk tight rope in between - focus on cricket admin. 
The thing is he wants to become the BCCI president and Jaggu Dalmiya- who is basically the guy who made cricket this big in India trained him with that intent only.
That's why he now wants to grow from a mere cricket admin to something bigger.

why do people dislike Shastri , what did he do wrong??

A section of BCCI and some players dislike Shastri for being a puppet of Virat's hand (whose ego is being boosted by Vinod Rai and Company) but as we now, everything is temporary given Shastri's brain and everybody else's power lust.

10 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

A section of BCCI and some players dislike Shastri for being a puppet of Virat's hand (whose ego is being boosted by Vinod Rai and Company) but as we now, everything is temporary given Shastri's brain and everybody else's power lust.

Coach is supposed to be puppet under captain in cricket.Captain has always been the king in cricket.If coach becomes more important then he is no good.

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

If I had it my way, I would make Rahane the test captain and bring back Kumble as the coach for tests.

It happens only in India where hype and chest beating drama can hand you a massive bounty

3 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Even Rahane as captain does not inspire confidence. He is so passive. Concerns about our test team are genuine, but unfortunately things will get swept under the carpet with smart scheduling and extended periods of home series.