Sachin Tendulkar advises Virat Kohli to ‘never be satisfied’ with accomplishments

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-england-sachin-tendulkar-s-advises-virat-kohli-to-never-be-satisfied-with-accomplishments/story-96g3y8c3jhdVJU2oPom8sM.html

“I would say, just continue, he’s doing a fantastic job so just continue. Don’t worry about what’s happening around you, keep your focus on what you want to achieve, and let your heart guide the way,“ Tendulkar told ESPNcricinfo.

“Along the way there will be plenty of things said and done, but eventually, if you are passionate about what you want in life, then the results will invariably follow.”

“I can tell you from my own experience, however many runs you score they are never enough. You want more runs, and that is the case with Virat. However many runs he scores, it will never be enough for him.

“The downfall starts when you are satisfied. It’s nice to be happy, but never be satisfied when you are a batsman. Bowlers can only get ten wickets, but batters can go on and go, so don’t be satisfied, just be happy.”

26 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Sachin is spot on, no wonder every youngster liked Sachin.Not heard a bad thing about Sachin as a mentor or a senior player.He seamlessly played under players who were much junior to him. 

Woah, did the sun rise from the west? First ever positive comment on sachin by this hater

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

What is your opinion of the Toyger victory over West Indies?  :hmmmm2:

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Mamata Banerjee must be orgasming at her home today.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

You may be on to something @sandeep This is how siri replies to my queries about sports :biggrin:

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Trying to get his son into team

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Wo to Virat ki tareef kar raha hai issey Arjun k selection ka kya lena dena?Really enjoy watching Virat as a batsman as he has the desire and the dedication to keep improving as a batsman love that attitude in him.

:hatsoff: Kohli has responded.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-england-virat-kohli-places-emphasis-on-team-performance-over-individual-glory/story-NeWHCRbItvB33i1v51RxCO.html

India vs England: Virat Kohli places emphasis on team performance over individual glory

Virat Kohli said the Indian cricket team always strove to give their best and hoped fans would continue to support them