2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

yup we got lucky there . This guy is as clueless as you can get , so contrary to his batting .

Talking about clueless, I found this gem you posted 9 years ago in a thread about greatest Indian batsman:-

For me by far , its Rahuld Dravid ..quite simply bcos some of our biggest test wins ever be it against Aus , Pak or WI wudnt have been possible without him ....Laxman/Sehwag/Gavaskar at 2nd position ..tendulkar at 3rd along with a few other players from past...but then I havent seen a lot of Vishwanath , Vinoo Mankad , Hazare , Patudi ,Vengsarkar ..so obviously its among the batsmen i have seen play .

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:  Tendulkar below sehwag  and laxman, now that is CLUELESS :finger:

Just now, jusarrived said:

first Mistake was to pick him in the first test and second was to drop him after one test . KL/VJils now , Dhawan still will be in the squad for next series .

picking him was a mistake and yes when u pick somene atleast back him but in this case jst not good for team

I hope we dnt see dhawan again 

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

I feel like Pujara came back in very easily and now Dhawan is safe for 1-2 matches. They should've given him one more chance and get rid him. It seems like Rat knows how to protect his friends. 

Yes, did the same in SA series where he benched Dhawan after first test but became first choice opener in next series again.

7 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

He has 3 (according to him :winky:)

3rd is unproven who for me is a batsman first and in these conditions, teams make sure they have 4.  Hope two spinners dont prove too many in this game.  Even SA never played with Kallis as 3rd seamer in these conditions who was a far better bowler than what Pandya at this point is.