2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

5 hours ago, Khota said:

Everytime he gets an opportunity he outperforms the others. You seem to have a personal problem with him.

doesnt change the fact that he still is a failure. ganguly has said nothing wrong- he said he has done nothing in these condition. Making 5 runs more then others opener doesnt change anything, atleast those guys will save their place on past showing .....what confidence does he give

If i had a personal problem with him, i will question place in ODI side to which i dnt 

5 hours ago, Khota said:

And you conveniently forgot how the pace battery was leaking runs. Atleast we had a fighting chance with Kumble, we had no chance with other three. If I am not mistaken Spinner was the most economical among Indian bowlers.

U think australia hasnt smashed us 300 + when kumble played

Ind vs aus 2003 bengaluru odi, aus made 347 and kumble eco was 6.66 in those days 

We had no chance with anyone, they smashed everyone even murali in 2007 WC final

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

@kira - Kya lagta hai yeh test Jeetenge?

Dhoni's India won the Lords test in 2014, remember? Can Kohli follow his footsteps? :Giggity:

To even mention dhoni's India alongside Kohli's India is an insult to Kohli, this team is on another level, just wait and watch