Who’s looking forward to another ass-whoppin’?

Deleted_User_1

Not looking forward to it but expecting a loss. So far this series is following the usual pattern of overseas series disappointment. Unless someone other than Kohli steps up to play a sensational innings, I don't see any change in the usual outcome. Heaven forbid if Kohli also falls cheaply then the boys will have 2-3 extra days to shop, drink and relax.

Whoa, I did not watch any live, but this is worse than I thought! England will pile on the runs tomorrow and the test may be over tommorow evening! :lol:

India should lose its test status. It is officially a minnow now and even Pak would eat us alive. :giggle:

Just like I the op said folks, 0-2 coming up and this series looks like a fifer to me 0-5! :dancing:

Glad I canceled the Willow subscription. Saved me a costly $10 :giggle:

Edited by dandaroy

If anyone after this series (which would be either a 0-4 or 0-5 loss) posts here that we will win in Australia, I am personally going to go to where you live and open a can of whoop-auss on you, I swear!!! :giggle:

A lot of folks after the SA series were saying oh, we could have won in SA (we did not), and this will be our series to win in England. Like Shastri and co, you guys live in la-la-land. BTW, where the phuck is Tics? Arsenic khake mar nahin gaya to bhonsrike? :giggle: I think I want to open a can on him first.

India cannot win overseas, not because they do not have any talent. It is because these are a bunch of spoilt, complacent players who lack the hunger, the grit, the drive to survive in alien conditions. Sure one or two may have it, but as a bunch they don't. On top of this they have a subservient coach who is there to please the captain and a spineless BCCI, all of these phuckers know they do not have to answer to anyone and therefore lack accountability. There is a reason I say Phuck De India!! :mad2:

28 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

If anyone after this series (which would be either a 0-4 or 0-5 loss) posts here that we will win in Australia, I am personally going to go to where you live and open a can of whoop-auss on you, I swear!!! :giggle:

A lot of folks after the SA series were saying oh, we could have won in SA (we did not), and this will be our series to win in England. Like Shastri and co, you guys live in la-la-land. BTW, where the phuck is Tics? Arsenic khake mar nahin gaya to bhonsrike? :giggle: I think I want to open a can on him first.

India cannot win overseas, not because they do not have any talent. It is because these are a bunch of spoilt, complacent players who lack the hunger, the grit, the drive to survive in alien conditions. Sure one or two may have it, but as a bunch they don't. On top of this they have a subservient coach who is there to please the captain and a spineless BCCI, all of these phuckers know they do not have to answer to anyone and therefore lack accountability. There is a reason I say Phuck De India!! :mad2:

LMAO wth!

Chalo another auss whopping' complete ans series loss, just like SA and just like every overseas series and kaptaan giving philosophical statements about series being more than wins and losses. :facepalm:

When your phucking salaries are paid by us fans, yes, the bottomline is wins and losses you self-absorbed moron! :angry: