2nd unofficial Test, South Africa A Tour of India at Bengaluru, 10/08 - 09:30 AM IST 10-13 2018

tweaker

59 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Hanuma Vihari will never be a Test prospect during the time Kohli runs his reigns unless and until he gets an IPL team and performs there.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Vihari is a serious contender,but I fully echo your words.I have no hopes with this nexus reigning....Vihari is young, technically sound ,is a perfect recipe for test cricket

Edited by Suhaan
1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Pujara n Ishant also doesnt have IPL teams

To get a place 2 things have to work

1. their has to be vacancy 

2. u shud be fit n performing big time at that point of time

Ishant does not have IPL team now when he has already been part of Indian team for 10 years.  it is very difficult for a newcomer to break in without IPL performances.

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Ishant does not have IPL team now when he has already been part of Indian team for 10 years.  it is very difficult for a newcomer to break in without IPL performances.

If he keeps performing n lets say someone like pujara keeps failing overseas , we ll hve to start looking at someone like Vihari 

That's because Pujara and Ishant has been on the team from ancient times when IPL wasn't a criteria to get in to the Test side unlike the selection team headed by scorned by Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh -Anushka Sharma which requires good IPL performance and tonnes of endorsements/media sympathy to get into the team.
Even Now Pujie is mostly out of favour.

Vihari is a serious contender,but I fully echo your words.I have no hopes with this nexus reigning....Vihari is young, technically sound ,is a perfect recipe for test cricket

One thing I can advise Vihari (and Shaw, Agates, Gill and who the phuck wants to get into the team) is to hire a good PR agency and scream day in and day out how good and capable they Are.
Sure Anushka bhabi will take a hearing and get you in the team because that will help her and her doormat husband a Little PR boost

http://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/24338619/hanuma-vihari,-ankit-bawne-help-india-seize-advantage

After two sessions of domination by either side - first by South Africa A in the morning and then by India A in the afternoon - the hosts, led by Hanuma Vihari's unbeaten 138 and a half-century from Ankit Bawne, moved into a commanding position. The duo's 177-run partnership for the fourth wicket ensured that no matter how the day had started, India had the advantage at the close, reaching 322 for 4 at stumps on the opening day of the second four-day game in Alur.