Kohli And Shastri Have This Special Vardhan Of Being Able To Get The Playing XI Wrong For Almost Every Game

23 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

1. Ball is swinging like crazy and we have just 2 full time pacers & Pandya. The bowler whose strength is swing is dropped.

2. Pant was a must but we don't give him chances.

3. DK selection, I won't blame them in the current context but told ya...that guy will not deliver. You just have to wait and watch and he will eventually fail. Disappointment guaranteed.

So many here wanted kuldeep 

High chances pant wud have met the same fate, u cnt drop someone after one game in case of DK.....,m not his supporter but 1 game is to harsh . I dnt want that we drop him after one game n bring him back after 2

give someone a fair (someone in Dk situation) run n then discard once for all if he doesnt

19 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So many here wanted kuldeep 

High chances pant wud have met the same fate, u cnt drop someone after one game in case of DK.....,m not his supporter but 1 game is to harsh . I dnt want that we drop him after one game n bring him back after 2

give someone a fair (someone in Dk situation) run n then discard once for all if he doesnt

Why do you assume Pandya is undroppable? Kuldeep comes in place of Pandya.

2 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Why do you assume Pandya is undroppable? Kuldeep comes in place of Pandya.

coz kuldeep cnt bat and we struggled to make runs in last game so why will anyone go for a lesser batsman

If i expected pandya to be dropped it wud have been for a batsman

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Not really. Much better playing eleven selection than SA series.Dropping Dhawan for Pujara was the right move. Dropping Kuldeep for Umesh is a right move considering they failed to read the conditions properly before start of the match. It's very simple for us to say how can Kohli not select extra fast bowler here after watching Indian batting. For all we know Kuldeep can still be our trump card. 

Again I would emphasize, if we lose bowlers not batsmen are culprit. On this pitch no batsman can survive against Anderson, broad, woakes type bowlers. And Anderson is one of the finest swing bowlers. There is just no chance. Where we lose is our bowlers don't maintain the pressure on the opposition. They bowl well in patches allowing the opposition to get the edge in scoring.Ishant, Pandya, Shami,Umesh etc are no match to Anderson, broad and woakes, Curran in these conditions skillwise.

Edited by Pollack