India currently has best bowling line up in world

53 minutes ago, JourneyMan said:

Australia and Pakistan both have better bowling lineups, regardless of the surface. South Africa are strong but lack good spin options. 

Pakistan??? :hysterical: you call that all conditions attack?? Attack filled with trundlers like Ali, Abbas even amir is a trundler in test matches :hysterical: will be thrashed on flat tracks, there is a reason why they were white washed 2-0 by Lankans..

Edited by speedheat
1 minute ago, speedheat said:

Pakistan??? :hysterical: you call that all conditions attack?? Attack filled with trundlers like Ali, Abbas even amir is an trundler in test matches :hysterical: will be thrashed on flat tracks, there is a reason why they were white washed 2-0 by Lankans..

Pakistan is definitely better than Bangldesh, sri Lanka, west Indies 

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Tbh we have the bowlers Bhuvi,shami,bumrah, jaddu,ashwin,kuldeep..for all conditions but I will rate it second to Australia, Aussie pace attack is simply impeccable!!

That pace attack went missing in England, SA, UAE, India last time.

SL, WI, NZ - where they did well. Even in Aus, SA outbowled them last time.

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

You could be correct. However the overall result has been bad due to the stupid captain.

There is another point to be made here. Having a side that can perform everywhere is good. But being the best on every pitch, even if it means rotating your squad, is even more important.

I would rather have a Starc for fast tracks and an Anderson for seaming conditions than an Ishant who can pick up a few wickets everywhere. Anyway, Anderson also picks up wickets everywhere so the example shouldn't be taken too literally.

The point is, versatility alone isnt enough. I have no issues with having one lineup for Asia and a quite different one for down under.

1 minute ago, JourneyMan said:

There is another point to be made here. Having a side that can perform everywhere is good. But being the best on every pitch, even if it means rotating your squad, is even more important.

I would rather have a Starc for fast tracks and an Anderson for seaming conditions than an Ishant who can pick up a few wickets everywhere. Anyway, Anderson also picks up wickets everywhere so the example shouldn't be taken too literally.

The point is, versatility alone isnt enough. I have no issues with having one lineup for Asia and a quite different one for down under.

One bowler may be better. But whole line up? I will take them over Aussies.

29 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

If it sounds laughable then can you name at least 2-3 teams which have better bowling than India. If yes then I will say it's not debatable.

That smiley gives indication as if there are at least 3 better line ups and India is mid or low tier.

Bhai c'mmon do you really believe we have the best bowling attack? Aust, SAF, Pak, Eng etc have better attacks. We are om par with NZ max.

I mostly agree with OP, India is equal to Aus for 2nd to SA for best all around bowling lineup.

India is better when more spinners are needed, but SA have better over all pacers, and b/c more of the top countries have pace friendly conditions, I think SA edge out India. I like Tahir and Maharaj as spinner for SA, but ours are far superior. 

People saying Pak/Eng are just showing their inferiority complex. None of those teams have better bowling attacks than us right now.

Pak and Eng have mostly trundlers who get destroyed in Aus. Their spinner are not impressive either