India currently has best bowling line up in world

I guess posters are so much accustomed to bashing Indian bowlers that it will take some time to get out of long tradition of poor bowling shocks to realize that it's time that bowling is actually bringing team closer to winning tests and batting along with fielding is letting them down. This is probably best line up India have ever assembled and currently all teams struggle in most of the conditions. Look what happened to SA when they went to SL. They didn't play on flat pitches but could hardly match their bowling. If bowlers continue to perform like this and then probably everyone will acknowledge it in future.

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

I guess posters are so much accustomed to bashing Indian bowlers that it will take some time to get out of long tradition of poor bowling shocks to realize that it's time that bowling is actually bringing team closer to winning tests and batting along with fielding is letting them down. This is probably best line up India have ever assembled and currently all teams struggle in most of the conditions. Look what happened to SA when they went to SL. They didn't play on flat pitches but could hardly match their bowling. If bowlers continue to perform like this and then probably everyone will acknowledge it in future.

Even in 2011 in Aus and Eng. The pitches were pattas. Yes RP Singh was embarrassing,Sreeshanth/Ishant hit or miss but atleast 6 out of those 8 tests could have been drawn. Our batting has been letting us down overseas followed by our fielding

14 hours ago, Dangraj said:

I want to die....Tragic bumrah and shami are being compared  to ferocious windies bowlers

1.  If  ONE " ferocious " Windies bowler had to bowl with Ishant and Hardik as the ONLY pace partners, how would he do  ?

2. When the low average Indian pacers, Bumrah, Shami and Bhuvi,  bowled together in South Africa ... they picked up all 60 wickets at a low average ... and won the last test despite batting failures in the series, barring Kohli.

Edited by express bowling

1. We definitely have one of the best bowling attacks in tests nowadays.

2. Considering our low average test pacers ... we don't have the services of Bumrah and Bhuvi in this test series so far ... only Shami is present. 

3. England is playing at home ... but our pacers did as well as theirs in away conditions in the first test ... when they bowled under similar bowling conditions. In this test, they bowled in extremely favourable conditions with rain and cloud cover...  and we are bowling in neutral  to unfavourable conditions with the sun shining.

4. England are playing at home and we are playing away from home. Generally, we dominate way more at home.

Edited by express bowling

The Indian attack is comfortably top 4, likely top 3, but I would hold off on saying the best until we prove it in Australia. 

Australia is the truest test for fast bowlers in my opinion: pace, bounce, accuracy, consistency, stamina all are required to have a great performance in their conditions. 

Some of the pitches in places like Eng/SA/NZ are too helpful in my eyes, where one can simply bowl in a correct area and then the pitch takes the wicket. That is honestly what happens when we make raging turners in India. 

Australia is where the class of the Indian pacers will truly be seen. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best part of the Indian attack is the depth, there isn't much of a drop-off between 5 man unit of pacers. The spin duo is by far the best in the world. 

The weakness is that all the pacer bowlers seem flawed. There isn't one that has shown consistent greatness every inning, let alone every match. Bumrah is the exception because he has only played 1 series so far. 

Lol When India had a best bowling line up in the world? :cantstop: India had occasionally beter bowlers like Kumble. Srinath, Zaheer,etc. It is just obsessed by Indian medias and hype that they are pretend to be the best, but actually not. Best example is CT2017 final where they couldn't restrict Pakistan for less than 200 and Also could not stop mediocre SL team chasing 320 with easily. :cantstop:  Is this what you called best bowling line up in this summer? :cantstop:

1 minute ago, Lala said:

Lol When India had a best bowling line up in the world? :cantstop: India had occasionally beter bowlers like Kumble. Srinath, Zaheer,etc. It is just obsessed by Indian medias and hype that they are pretend to be the best, but actually not. Best example is CT2017 final where they couldn't restrict Pakistan for less than 200 and Also could not stop mediocre SL team chasing 320 with easily. :cantstop:  Is this what you called best bowling line up in this summer? :cantstop:

CT2017 had test matches?

Cricket has 3 formats in case you didn't know.

12 hours ago, express bowling said:

1. We definitely have one of the best bowling attacks in tests nowadays.

2. Considering our low average test pacers ... we don't have the services of Bumrah and Bhuvi in this test series so far ... only Shami is present. 

3. England is playing at home ... but our pacers did as well as theirs in away conditions in the first test ... when they bowled under similar bowling conditions. In this test, they bowled in extremely favourable conditions with rain and cloud cover...  and we are bowling in neutral  to unfavourable conditions with the sun shining.

4. England are playing at home and we are playing away from home. Generally, we dominate way more at home.

2) Average is decent but what about SR? I guess those should be very average. SR is important too. 

7 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

CT2017 had test matches?

Cricket has 3 formats in case you didn't know.

I just brought an example from ODIs because I don't remember when your bowlers performed well in test. Oops I just remember one recent performance where your bowlers could not finish 2nd innings of mediocre SL team at home in the last test in last year. If so it would have been 2-0. Anyway i appreciate the effort you had in 3rd test with SA this year.  :cantstop:

4 minutes ago, Lala said:

I just brought an example from ODIs because I don't remember when your bowlers performed well in test. Oops I just remember one recent performance where your bowlers could not finish 2nd innings of mediocre SL team at home in the last test in last year. If so it would have been 2-0. Anyway i appreciate the effort you had in 3rd test with SA this year.  :cantstop:

It's not a great line up, but better than others. I guess you still didn't get the idea of this thread.