Make KL Rahul captain in one of the formats.

I think giving team's responsibility will make him a better batsman and he's already a big name having only played a few number of matches. 

Kohli needs a break from atleast one of the formats and need to focus on improving his Test captaincy, which is going nowhere under the negative influence of Ravi Shastri. 

Other teams like Australia and England, groom players to become captain from young age and this will, also, put a stop to seniority culture which is  rampant in a team like ours. 

12 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I think giving team's responsibility will make him a better batsman and he's already a big name having only played a few number of matches. 

Kohli needs a break from atleast one of the formats and need to focus on improving his Test captaincy, which is going nowhere under the negative influence of Ravi Shastri. 

Other teams like Australia and England, groom players to become captain from young age and this will, also, put a stop to seniority culture which is  rampant in a team like ours. 

He is not even a regular in any of the formats and how are you asking him to lead the team?His position should be permanent in the playing eleven first.Do you think Virat will leave Test or ODI captaincy or even T20?

14 minutes ago, Lannister said:

As if a guy like Rahul is just gonna come in, be handed over captaincy and get enough control that he will stop seniority culture in the team. :hysterical:

11 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Not sure about captaincy but he shall not be dropped after this series as an scapegoat and ya I also back someone else as captain than th8s chewt kohli. Shastri shall also be kicked out post eng series.

But Rahul is the only player, after Kohli, who plays all 3 formats. He is still young and he doesn't come with any baggage having to do favours to team's seniors. 

Just now, Lannister said:

But Rahul is the only player, after Kohli, who plays all 3 formats. He is still young and he doesn't come with any baggage having to do favours to team's seniors. 

Is he a regular? Last time I checked he went to South Africa for the T20 series but was warming the bench.He was there in Srilanka because Virat was rested.

Sure he played all three games in England but what is the guarantee he won't be dropped again by Kohli?

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

But not dropping him post this tour is the least I can expect from axis of evil.

Was listening to an interview of KL Rahul near the end of the IPL league stage.  This was after he has had a spectacular IPL 2018 with the bat.

He was saying in a rather cocky manner how the other younger batsmen did not really assume responsibility this year. 

I wonder how he would react if he becomes a leader or an international superstar !

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Was listening to an interview of KL Rahul near the end of the IPL league stage.  This was after he has had a spectacular IPL 2018 with the bat.

He was saying in a rather cocky manner how the other younger batsmen did not really assume responsibility this year. 

I wonder how he would react if he becomes a leader or an international superstar !

The way our cricket culture is any one can get carried away due to the fan following and media hype they get carried away.

18 minutes ago, express bowling said:

But who else in this Indian team are scoring runs exactly? Sometimes it's best if we give credit to the opposition bowlers. 

What has Rahul done to get this? There is a case to change Kohli, but not sure there's even a case for Rahul to be a sure starter yet.

This is how it works in India. People care more about their state than country. Not sure how it works in Pakistan but state politics is ripe in India. OP is from same state as Rahul and according to him, his highness KL Rahul cant do any wrong.

First Kohli was jealous of his talent and hence was not giving him chance.

2nd excuse - Kohli messed his head by shifting his batting position. Rahul must open.

3rd excuse (Blasphemy rather) - KL must be made captain to bring his A game

Some people I tell you hysterical.gif:hysterical:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk