Both Pak and WI recently won Test in england

jf1gp_1

3 minutes ago, kira said:

Abey yeh pak or windies ko pta nhi kyun le aate hai log, sure we performed badly, but minnows like pak and windies never get conditions anywhere close to what we get, and if I remember correctly anderson didn't even play a test against pak which pak won

Doesn't matter yar. They played on what they were provided with and performed brilliantly.

Infact Pak's record in England in last decade has nothing short of excellent.

8 minutes ago, kira said:

Abey yeh pak or windies ko pta nhi kyun le aate hai log, sure we performed badly, but minnows like pak and windies never get conditions anywhere close to what we get, and if I remember correctly anderson didn't even play a test against pak which pak won

Pretty rich calling pak minnows 

Pakistan and WI batting is better than ours,we have regressed a lot since the fab 4 retirement..Team politics has ruined our teams chances time and again in SENA countries..timely home series have saved many careers but majority of fans on icf knew it was just throwing dirt under the carpet, unless and untill we make drastic changes and remove some evident failures like Rahane,Vijay,Dhawan,etc out of the team we will be perennial home track bullies aka pussies abroad..it will soon reflect into our loi sides...infact it has already

agreed in ENG, both PAK & WI  have off late been better than us .But that doesn't change the fact that over all they are  below  India in rankings. But the most important point is not  harping on others's record in ENG , but to trace out ways to improve our performance in ENG.  

2 hours ago, kira said:

Anderson played both matches.