Sign in to follow this  
Laaloo

Time to relegate Vijay, Karthik and Ashwin to TNPL

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Both should retire. DK's consistent performances in the domestic made me wonder if he turned a corner. But Rubel Hossein has done more damage than we can imagine.

Problem is with selectors idiots why play him in test when he has done wonders in T20s.

Edited by gattaca

56 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Both should retire. DK's consistent performances in the domestic made me wonder if he turned a corner. But Rubel Hossein has done more damage than we can imagine.

Soumya Sarkar, not Rubel Hussain.

23 hours ago, Gollum said:

Bhai TNPL ka standard gir jayega, they deserve nothing but life ban from all forms of cricket. Imagine how this lady will be feeling tonight, 4 innings 4 ducks spread over 2.5 days :hysterical:.

karvij.jpg.dd76df2e1510f3833b7a2ab3ab0bcc22.jpg

DK looked like a chomu, dont blame his wife for running away ..

On 8/13/2018 at 7:59 PM, gattaca said:

Problem is with selectors idiots why play him in test when he has done wonders in T20s.

This is my issue with the selectors as well. He played a clutch knock against BD and gets selected for tests in England. 

27 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Remember saying Vijay is over rated and @vvvslaxman getting offended. LOL I was right after all. I didn't even mean he was bad. Just that I knew he isn't to the level ICF hailed him to be. VVS was excited about Karthik too before this series.  :aetsch:

That guy is the most captain obvious poster on icf. Writes the most basic thoughts and comes across as some ghnyani :cantstop:

58 minutes ago, putrevus said:

MSK prassad has to go down as one of the most moronic selectors, his selections have been  awful. 

Lol what about Kohli he controls everything. Did you look at his A tour selections ? When Kohli has so much power prasad is just spectator.