Suggest day out ideas for team India this week starting from tomorrow...

asterix

1 minute ago, asterix said:

With the benefit of finishing the Lords match a day ahead of scheduled end, Team India finds themselves at the pleasantly advantageous situation having a week off till the next match at Nottingham.

Please help Team India by suggesting various activities they can indulge in to make the most of their time...

I suggest a nice relaxing day tomorrow of shopping in Harrods & Oxford Street. Followed by some fine dining at some top restaurants in London...

Team India can get some tips from Alex Hales & Ben Stokes to spend the rest of the night pub crawling... London has some nice pubs and night clubs...

What are your suggestions?

Gold is releasing on August 15th and Satyamev Jaytey wo movies dekhna sahi rahega kya team k lie?

Urmi. The kind of batting they’ve shown, I don’t think they’ve much chance with the Samba dancers...
giggle.gif
Waise those Samba dancers will prefer hang out with Jogo Bonito footballers who will be paid 10 times than an average cricketer in India by Hi Fi European Clubs sooner than later.
Kyon bhai faltu ke maal try karega?
That's why I wanted Desi Cricketers go to Brazil and fail to score there too.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Day out in london tomorrow and shopping trips obvs!

Selfies and group photos with Kohli and yaars laughing shamelessly. Anushka ji will take charge on that.

KL,Pandya and any unmarried frustos will try go to bars and pubs to pick up desperate indian chicks.

Bhabhi ji was back in Mumbai before the third test so captain sahab is alone