Short term fix for 3rd test

^ No, What i was lamenting was our batsmen inability to score run that they are behind Ashwin. But if I am to believe, Kuldeep will make way for Sir Jadeja at Trent bridge. So most likely team will be

Pujara

Rahul

Kohli

Rahane

Nair  Vijay (Also Nair has a chance to debut)

Pant  DK

Pandya

Ashwin

Umesh   Jadeja

Shami

Siraj  Ishant

I don't know man ,I don't care anymore .

Kohli can make a team full of 11 junior midget kohlis at this point . Maybe play some more football for practice ,take some shopping holidays will help them ease Thier mind off cause who cares ,these guys get paid regardless ,apna deemag kharab karne waali baat hai .

Nothing will change.

Pujara   

Rahane   

Pandya

Kohli (c)

Dhawan

Rahul

Ashwin

Pant (wk)

Shami

Umesh

Bumrah

Vijay must retire from international cricket before he harms his reputation any further. Had to pick one out of Nair/Dhawan..went with Dhawan because he has more experience in these conditions plus LHB, moreover Nair won't get to face much of spin bowling. If these assholes fail again Nair deserves a go at the Rose Bowl. Need to juggle up the batting order, have to try things differently because everyone bar Kohli is so mentally shot. Changing the order may also confuse their bowling plans, not much but got to mix up things. Dhawan and Rahul at 5-6 and they must be told to play positively, their natural game with no fear. Pant will be the 2nd leftie at no 8 so that he can play with less pressure. 3 quicks, 1 spinner and Pandya. Mind you this is just a short term fix, wholesale changes are needed after this nightmare tour is over. 

8 hours ago, Khota said:

Valid point. Downside is we dont get the runs down the order.

We will have proper batsmen lower the order. 

While Ashwin and Pandya are showing more application, they are also helped by the fact that they aren't exactly facing new ball. If they can add 10 runs extra then likes of Kohli should also be able to add more.

Going by current scenario, if they face ball few wickets will definitely fall. In Leeds 2002, when Dravid and Bangar shielded SRT and Ganguly from overcast conditions, they ended up scoring at run rate 4.5 on day 2. 

Why bother? Tell hai hai Shastri and arrogant prick Kohli to just call it a day and go home. Give England a 0-5 whitewash and save everyone the bitterness and humiliation. 

Go back to India, pose for ads, throw parties, and then score runs on pattas and before Aus tour, just give the Aussies the series and stay home and enzoyyyyy!

Phuck de Indian cricket! Every tour is the same old shyt! I would empathize if these phuckers tried. These guys really have no shame, so just stay home and enjoy BCCI's chuski! :angry:

Ind vs Eng: तीसरे टेस्ट में अश्विन कर सकते हैं भारतीय टीम की कप्तानी, ये है वजह

https://m.jagran.com/cricket/bouncer-r-ashwin-can-do-the-captaincy-in-the-third-test-against-england-in-nottingham-18315334.html

Ashwin can do captaincy in 3rd test..if virat unfit.

Mean while bhuvi is back in the gym.

Edited by beetle