Suniel Shetty calls MS Dhoni as ‘God of Cricket’ & not Sachin Tendulkar !!!

velu

1 hour ago, velu said:

Bollywood actor Suniel Shetty calls MS Dhoni as ‘God of Cricket’ in a recent interview. The actor says that it is MS Dhoni who has shaped the Indian team. He also went on to say that how MS Dhoni has tapped players and shaped their career. He also thanked IPL for the development of cricketers. He also said that Dhoni has great vision in an interview with ViralBollywood.

“I want that he should never retire from cricket. He is the God of cricket according to me and even after retirement, his stature will go up,” he said.

“It is a matter of sadness that MS Dhoni will retire in a few years. I think that he should always play for India because no captain has a vision like him. You look at thousands of captains and Dhoni will choose the right person at the right time,” Shetty added.

:popcorn:

He never said this "not Sachin Tendulkar"  u have added it urself:giggle:.....  Any way setty Anna himself was a joke of an actor just like dhoni Anna.No surprise if dhoni Anna would be big fan of " takkar/balwan/ gopi kishan/ lavda lahsun etc etc....:hysterical:

Just now, Pollack said:

Sunil Shetty just trying to see how it feels to speak nonsense like drake.

Drake Calls Suniel Shetty Legend on Birthday

https://www.news18.com/amp/news/movies/drake-calls-suniel-shetty-legend-on-birthday-throwback-picture-by-athiya-shetty-1841311.html

Rather listen to drake than wannabe mohalla experts here.