Suniel Shetty calls MS Dhoni as ‘God of Cricket’ & not Sachin Tendulkar !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Drake=Autotune

Dhoni=Rasgulla

Logical reasoning by Global.Baba(don't forget the dot)

Drake has more hits than your aliaaa has more  B grade chamchas like you..

@maniac what's the logical reason you decided to hide your first account ? Are you ashamed ? 

Edited by Rasgulla

Just now, Rasgulla said:

Drake than more hits than your aliaaa has more  B grade chamchas like you..

@maniac what's the logical reason you decided to hide your first account ? Are you ashamed ? 

I am sorry,I don't follow, I only speak the language of the humans. but great to see humans and bots co existing in the society.

But you are violating Isaac Amov's 3 laws of Robotics

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. Arobot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the FirstLaw. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

I am sorry,I don't follow, I only speak the language of the humans. but great to see humans and bots co existing in the society.

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. Arobot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the FirstLaw. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law

Don't forget the dot baba :alberteinstein:

4 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Oops Triggered way too easily

@speedheat More related to this BOT. Your software will reply to that if it's true. Don't you worry..

Didn't answer the other part of the post 

@maniac what's the logical reason you decided to hide your first account ? Are you ashamed ? :giggle:  

Edited by Rasgulla

14 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

:hysterical:

3 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

This thread has more posts than the number of people who saw Suniel Shetty's last movie.

Hey atleast he will get 2 new suckers to watch his next crappy film.

This thread has more posts than amount of matches India won when your ailiaa scored a 100. 

His movies are much better than that comedy movie/documentary released by sachin :giggle: