Why no practice?

I love this channel. Vikrant Gupta is our own Dr. Nauman Niaz. 

Some of the revelations he made are really infuriating 

Players wanted the 4 day practice match, to be of only 2 days. In the end Essex requested b'coz they had sold tickets for 3 days so it was cut short only by one day.

Players didn't want to go to Chelmsford for practice game because the hotel there didn't have AC.

Players are travelling by bus, bikes, trains or other means as it suits them and not by the team bus.

In this video he is saying generally teams travel to the next game's venue asap but since it is London the team wants a few more days here so they are travelling on 15th and till then no practice sessions.

Edited by Number
1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Can you give it a rest for one day man? What are you gaining with these same boring posts? If you wanna be a troll at least please don't be a boring one.

What you mean trolling ? Dude he was appointed on sachin's request. This is too much now. I m just speaking out the truth

Check this 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/102290-tendulkar-convinces-shastri-to-apply/

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

Indian media should follow the team and record what they are doing in between matches...

This is not PG.. creepy 

How will they follow Virat to the  Anushka's room? 

How can they follow Pandya and Rahul to the Night club's ? 

How will they follow Shami to his wide range of selections 0000767 ? 

How will they follow shashtri to a pub ?

Dinesh Karthik was vacationing in Copenhagen before the start of the 1st test. This is a guy who got a 2nd or 3rd lease of life for his international career. I mean given how much is at stake for him professionally and personally, that is the last thing you would expect.

Now obviously the main debate is why does a team management let players do whatever they want when they are on an international tour but the players are no saints. They just don't seem to have the commitment.