Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

Why no practice?

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, beetle said:

Can we blame players if no practice is planned by management?

 

If guys like Rahane or Pujara or anyone else wants to practice...how will they if no one has planned any.

 

Or if the management defers going to the next city and instead choose to stay back in london.Players don't get to choose...or do they?

 

Only captain and management can be blamed.

If practice is planned and then the players skip it, then we can blame them.

 

There are 16 or more players in the team itself. And it requires only 22 to form 2 teams . Can't they get a few more promising  local players especially bowlers , then make 2 teams each and play against each other some '3 or 4 day'  practice  games for them selves?????? The BCCI is so rich that they can even give a handsome pay check to those locals for their services..... So even this cry of lack of practice games is not a genuine reason. All these to disappoint millions of cricket fans and  fill the  pockets of some unworthy parasites likes Pujara, Sastri, Kartik etc etc . THat's all

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

There are 16 or more players in the team itself. And it requires only 22 to form 2 teams . Can't they get a few more promising  local players especially bowlers , then make 2 teams each and play against each other some '3 or 4 day'  practice  games for them selves?????? The BCCI is so rich that they can even give a handsome pay check to those locals for their services..... So even this cry of lack of practice games is not a genuine reason. All these to disappoint millions of cricket fans and  fill the  pockets of some unworthy parasites likes Pujara, Sastri, Kartik etc etc . THat's all

You think a rahane or pujara or dk can ask everyone to get together and play and practice even if the captain and management don't think it is required. 

It is not so easy to do things that show the higher ups in bad light....or go against the non activity of management.

This team is not so secure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Lala said:

I can't see you guys practicing. I can see you guys practicing. Power of Whiskey :cantstop:

 

Image result for ravi shastri drunk

 

36 minutes ago, beetle said:

You think a rahane or pujara or dk can ask everyone to get together and play and practice even if the captain and management don't think it is required. 

It is not so easy to do things that show the higher ups in bad light....or go against the non activity of management.

This team is not so secure.

 

that means Kohli is so eager & desperate for the team  to do well  & at the same time does not allow even the simplest of  matters needed for the same. Isn't it?????

 

well my reasoning for this thing hasn't been happening is just this,  that parasite & moron Shastri doesn't even have time to be  in normal  mood to  even start thinking  about such matters.He more often  than not is  always in the state as seen in the photo.

Edited by rtmohanlal

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

 

that means Kohli is so eager & desperate for the team  to do well  & at the same time does not allow even the simplest of  matters needed for the same. Isn't it?????

It means kohli and management either don't care or are incompetant when it comes to something as basic as team practice .

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

 

that means Kohli is so eager & desperate for the team  to do well  & at the same time does not allow even the simplest of  matters needed for the same. Isn't it?????

 

well my reasoning for this thing hasn't been happening is just this,  that parasite & moron Shastri doesn't even have time to be  in normal  mood to  even start thinking  about such matters.He more often  than not is  always in the state as seen in the photo.

Kohli is captain and if he wants, anything will happen.  Players will have to follow whatever he plans because he is captain. If someone does not then, he can drop that player. But is there any planning happening?  Does he believe that practice is best thing to improve mistakes?  

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

they have changed those balls now.

yes ,they use dukes ,even those gray did quite a bit

 

 

 

KARACHI: The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Director Cricket Operations Haroon Rasheed on Friday defended the Board’s decision to use duke balls in domestic cricket.

 

Talking to reporters on the sidelines of the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy final here at National Stadium, Haroon said: “It’s a normal ball, although a bit hard. It retains the shine for long.“The batsmen are to fight different things in international cricket. Sometimes they get good pitches and sometimes bad. They need to adapt themselves to every condition,” the former test cricketer said.

“So far the result of the ball is good. If the ball is good then we will use it in our international home series,” Haroon said.“Obviously there are many things which surface during a domestic event. As far as the duke ball is concerned so for the last few years the balls which were being used in our domestic cricket came under debate,” he said. “In order to resolve the issue we contacted Duke and Sons, the manufacturers in England. They assured us that the balls would not lose shape quickly. So we imported those balls. Batsmen say they are facing problems but as I am witnessing the match I don’t see any problem,” Haroon said.

He said that Pakistan’s head coach had also praised the ball. “The issues are that it has pronounced seam and is hard. Even during the tournament I talked to the manufacturers and told them that the fibre could be made thinner. This ball is also being used in West Indies and England. Even in Australia’s domestic cricket such balls are used.

Share this post


Link to post
Can we blame players if no practice is planned by management?
 
If guys like Rahane or Pujara or anyone else wants to practice...how will they if no one has planned any.
 
Or if the management defers going to the next city and instead choose to stay back in london.Players don't get to choose...or do they?
 
Only captain and management can be blamed.
If practice is planned and then the players skip it, then we can blame them.
 
What management? Kohli is the management. There is no bcci because of the supreme court intervention. Now we have Vinod Rai and Eduljee. As said in the video, one snap from Kohli and they will sit down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

What management? Kohli is the management. There is no bcci because of the supreme court intervention. Now we have Vinod Rai and Eduljee. As said in the video, one snap from Kohli and they will sit down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 

What about Amitabh Choudhary?

Share this post


Link to post



What management? Kohli is the management. There is no bcci because of the supreme court intervention. Now we have Vinod Rai and Eduljee. As said in the video, one snap from Kohli and they will sit down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk



CoA can do anything if they want - including clipping Kohli's wings.
However , if they actually work to improve the standard of Desi Cricket-Team Srini Mamu ke saath kaun fight karega.
So Kohli gets a leeway to do anything as CoA uses him as a pawn forward their own authority and flaunt their power.

BCCI is the golden Cow and everyone wants to have a piece.
Cheerios

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
The team has still not hit the nets and will do so on Thursday and will have only 2 net sessions. They believe "practice sessions at this stage don't make a significant difference" :facepalm:


The team has still not hit the nets and will do so on Thursday and will have only 2 net sessions. They believe "practice sessions at this stage don't make a significant difference" :facepalm:


Ugh.
Even the most spoiled athletes like Neymar practices football 4 hrs a day with the team when season runs.
Nonsense.
Then how do you expect the likes of Pant do well when the ecosystem is like that.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

How are they planning to win without preparation? In exams, even last day preparation can add 15-20 marks.  Cant it increase your performance? Until you face 100s of balls in the nets how are you going to face those many balls in the test.  I want coach to create match situation and ask batsmen and bowlers to play like they are playing a test match and not like they are doing nets.  Every batsman must play 100 balls per day.  Call net bowlers.  There will be plenty net bowlers in England who can make better use of these conditions and Duke ball than our bowlers and would love to bowl to Indian batsmen.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

How are they planning to win without preparation? In exams, even last day preparation can add 15-20 marks.  Cant it increase your performance? Until you face 100s of balls in the nets how are you going to face those many balls in the test.  I want coach to create match situation and ask batsmen and bowlers to play like they are playing a test match and not like they are doing nets.  Every batsman must play 100 balls per day.  Call net bowlers.  There will be plenty net bowlers in England who can make better use of these conditions and Duke ball than our bowlers and would love to bowl to Indian batsmen.

The captain believes that the problem is mental not technical

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, zaqw222222 said:

The captain believes that the problem is mental not technical

There is nothing mental without technical.  You have not prepared yourself for these conditions, you failed. There is nothing mental about it. It is very similar to how Aussies and English fail in India against spin.  Technical deficiency, facing superior spin bowlers and only once you fail, it becomes mental.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, flat_wicket_bully said:

2-3 ghante ka gym session kiya na kal, usse suddenly inswingers and outswingers khelna ka mojo mil jayega. 

2-3 ghnate gym kaun karta hai?  Sutiya banana koi inse sikhe.  Khelne ke liye gaye hain usey chhod ke sab kuch kar rahe hain.

Share this post


Link to post
How are they planning to win without preparation? In exams, even last day preparation can add 15-20 marks.  Cant it increase your performance? Until you face 100s of balls in the nets how are you going to face those many balls in the test.  I want coach to create match situation and ask batsmen and bowlers to play like they are playing a test match and not like they are doing nets.  Every batsman must play 100 balls per day.  Call net bowlers.  There will be plenty net bowlers in England who can make better use of these conditions and Duke ball than our bowlers and would love to bowl to Indian batsmen.

Exactly. Didn't England batsmen practiced hard (using whatever means available) and the coaches strategised (ex players too chipping in) to learn about Kuldeep's bowling, after the initial problems in T20 series...

Don't tell me they didn't prepared for Kuldeep's bowling.

 

Kuldeep's has been ineffective off late. Now you wonder why?

 

Basically our smart arse crickets have got this idea that Indian public don't know their cricket and mostly love IPL. So whatever shyte they are doing in Test Cricket, the public won't understand...

 

Also these cricketers don't like Test Cricket. They just use the full series to stay and enjoy good life abroad...

Share this post


Link to post



2-3 ghnate gym kaun karta hai?  Sutiya banana koi inse sikhe.  Khelne ke liye gaye hain usey chhod ke sab kuch kar rahe hain.


I don't think doing gym and Playing football for practice adds anything to competency in cricket.
Sorry.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

There is nothing mental without technical.  You have not prepared yourself for these conditions, you failed. There is nothing mental about it. It is very similar to how Aussies and English fail in India against spin.  Technical deficiency, facing superior spin bowlers and only once you fail, it becomes mental.

Kaash humare captain ko b ye samaj aaye

Edited by zaqw222222

Share this post


Link to post

Net sessions in the middle of a series never cut it. The batsmen needs hours up on hours, days upon days, of precise practise. These guys need a change of technique. They need to spend eons of time practising until it becomes instinctive. Too late now. Kohli is motivated by the becoming the best ever. What motivates the others to do these hard yards? Will they fall off the radar if they don't do the work? The culprit folks is IPL. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, goose said:

Net sessions in the middle of a series never cut it. The batsmen needs hours up on hours, days upon days, of precise practise. These guys need a change of technique. They need to spend eons of time practising until it becomes instinctive. Too late now. Kohli is motivated by the becoming the best ever. What motivates the others to do these hard yards? Will they fall off the radar if they don't do the work? The culprit folks is IPL. Anyone who says otherwise is in denial.

why is Pujara failing? he has not played IPL in some years and there is no hope anyone will pick him.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, kosingh said:

No IPL for Pujara, and he is one guy who has played plenty of cricket in England this year. Not helping much. 

He played there last year as well.  This team to me is simply lacking batting talent. Vijay has past it. Dhawan will never do well even if there is no IPL. He averages 34 in India.  Rahul has the ingredients but in his case, there is no preparation to play in these conditions.  Pujara is same does not have the ability to cut it overseas due to his lack of quick reflexes.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

why is Pujara failing? he has not played IPL in some years and there is no hope anyone will pick him.

run out 1st innings, faced 80 odd balls 2nd innings. played county cricket to prepare so the intent to improve is there.

Share this post


Link to post

One thing I will tell-there's no remedy other than Practice, proper coaching and Right attitude.

I know just practicing won't do-but changing the Playing Xi constantly doesn't necessarily uplift the chances without backing it up with right attitude towards the game

Kohli is a show off and listens to all the idiotic "Experts" to save his back and then does the same old "no practice all sight seeing" ****.
Bumrah or No Bumrah, they're gonna losing it in Trent Bridge also.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

One thing I will tell-there's no remedy other than Practice, proper coaching and Right attitude.

I know just practicing won't do-but changing the Playing Xi constantly doesn't necessarily uplift the chances without backing it up with right attitude towards the game

Kohli is a show off and listens to all the idiotic "Experts" to save his back and then does the same old "no practice all sight seeing" ****.
Bumrah or No Bumrah, they're gonna losing it in Trent Bridge also.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
 

The remedy is daaru and Ravi Shastri 

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/14/2018 at 2:02 AM, rkt.india said:

Kohli is captain and if he wants, anything will happen.  Players will have to follow whatever he plans because he is captain. If someone does not then, he can drop that player. But is there any planning happening?  Does he believe that practice is best thing to improve mistakes?  

i think kohli wanted to spend time with anushka and to not look like the spoiler ordered day off for everyone like the headmaster.. even if others wanted to practice they cannot. now who will bell the cat when they are all so insecure and scared of kohli-shastri.

 

the evil axis ----:hitler:

 

i hope kohli fails miserably next 3 tests to cut off his arrogance

 

 

Edited by prasen82

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Again team is not travelling in bus as an unit. Few players were spotted in St. Pancreas station boarding a train to Nottingham

d02eff4eea8e98128ca1108527b6144f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
 

Saale tafri karne gaye hain. They are behaving more like sulfatiyas who will roam around irresponsibly where ever they want to than the players of Indian cricket team.  BCCI should cut their 100% match fees of every test they lose overseas.

Edited by rkt.india

Share this post


Link to post



Again team is not travelling in bus as an unit. Few players were spotted in St. Pancreas station boarding a train to Nottingham

d02eff4eea8e98128ca1108527b6144f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk




No players don't travel in team bus when moving from City to city. They mostly use Flights but yeah, they are supposed to travel together.
Team mein unity hi jab nahi hai toh jitega kaise.
This is the beginning of the end of Desi Cricket.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:


 

 


No players don't travel in team bus when moving from City to city. They mostly use Flights but yeah, they are supposed to travel together.
Team mein unity hi jab nahi hai toh jitega kaise.
This is the beginning of the end of Desi Cricket.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
 

In UK they travel by bus bcoz its a small country. From London to Nottingham its a 2 hours drive. Why would they take flight?

 

You can travel the entire country, from highlands of Scotland to the south coast of country in just 8-9 hours drive.

Share this post


Link to post



In UK they travel by bus bcoz its a small country. From London to Nottingham its a 2 hours drive. Why would they take flight?
 
You can travel the entire country, from highlands of Scotland to the south coast of country in just 8-9 hours drive.


Hmm...how are they even trying to win without practicing properly and working hard?
What is the use of dropping players when you aren't even practicing LMAOO?
And it looks like even forum and cricket expert ka darling Pant is into the nasty fun..
Why we are even thinking of winning the match with his bat?
Whom Are Gavaskar and Co trying to fool?


Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×