Why no practice?

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Ganguly yesterday wanted them to practice at Lords today.Arrive at 12 in the afternoon and practice playing against swing and work on their slip fielding after the match was over.

I want Ganguly to shut up. Will he do it ? Just like that... They won't give a * about what he thinks. :cantstop: 

BTW They are on break today. 

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Ganguly yesterday wanted them to practice at Lords today.Arrive at 12 in the afternoon and practice playing against swing and work on their slip fielding after the match was over.

Today is cloudy as well, wonderful to have some nice practise in tough conditions. But sorry, players have more important shopping appointments.

1 minute ago, The Outsider said:

If you’re willing to pay, I can give you a few tutorials on trolling, saste velu.

Is this guy a recent member or some changed username?

:nervous: Are you the Outy laaloo keeps talking about ? Then not a single penny for you sir.  I wasn't even trolling. I was just responding to your post. 

Can we blame players if no practice is planned by management?

If guys like Rahane or Pujara or anyone else wants to practice...how will they if no one has planned any.

Or if the management defers going to the next city and instead choose to stay back in london.Players don't get to choose...or do they?

Only captain and management can be blamed.

If practice is planned and then the players skip it, then we can blame them.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Can we blame players if no practice is planned by management?

If guys like Rahane or Pujara or anyone else wants to practice...how will they if no one has planned any.

Or if the management defers going to the next city and instead choose to stay back in london.Players don't get to choose...or do they?

Only captain and management can be blamed.

If practice is planned and then the players skip it, then we can blame them.

Their is no management and BCCI because of Supreme Court. Its all kohli if you hear the discussion regarding team huddle it seems Shastri just keeps quiet in team huddle. 

26 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

For a two match test series, Pak played 4 practice games. Whereas for a 5 match test series India wanted two day practise game. They also cancelled the only practise game in SA. Just shows which is a professional team.

Miky Arthur.

Without him chichorapan like umpteenth times over the years.