I hope England demolish us 5-0!

BERGKAMP

First time in my life I actively want India to lose a test match/series

Alcoholic narcissist Shastri needs to be permanently removed from anything to do with the team, and egotistical Kohli also must be fired from test match captaincy to let him put all his energy into becoming one of the great all time batters

We need a forward thinking modern coach who can help players adjust and tweak techniques to combat the different conditions and challenges they will face in different parts of the world

Also we need a captain who prioritises only the team being the best it can be and not see newcomers as being threats to commercial earnings outside cricket

1 hour ago, WeStMiDz said:

Very knee jerk. Competed in all 3 tests in SA, competed in the first test here. Boys were demoralised by the extreme conditions they faced in the first innings and couldn't recover mentally. Let's wait and see how they respond. 

Process. Not results. 

Will always support Indian team.  Even in 90s when England were at its weakest, we could not beat them.  It was never going to be easy against this bowling attack in those conditions.  Our only hope was Broadandu coming back from injury may not be that effective, may not be that consistent but all those thoughts vanished in the first test itself. 

6 hours ago, WeStMiDz said:

Very knee jerk. Competed in all 3 tests in SA, competed in the first test here. Boys were demoralised by the extreme conditions they faced in the first innings and couldn't recover mentally. Let's wait and see how they respond. 

Not at all. Should have won SA series...Did compete well but a series defeat is a defeat. Especially when you had the chance to win it. This is series is even worse. As you said the first test was close because luck was on our side. They dropped more chances than us, but we didn't capitalize. You know what happened when luck is not there in the second test. .

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Will always support Indian team.  Even in 90s when England were at its weakest, we could not beat them.  It was never going to be easy against this bowling attack in those conditions.  Our only hope was Broadandu coming back from injury may not be that effective, may not be that consistent but all those thoughts vanished in the first test itself. 

While we are supportive of the players but do you think they care about it?I don’t see them trying to correct their mistakes or at least showing some fight out in the middle.Like you I have always seen them getting blown away from home in the 90’s and even this time I knew while they were bad we are worse due to our past history but at least they should feel the disappointment of defeats not asking them to cry or lock themselves in a room but they are cancelling practice sessions and traveling individually no pride at all representing your country?

Waise apke post se aisa laga k Akshay Kumar Namaste London me wo passionate wala speech de raha hai :nice:

Edited by Switchblade