Gollum

Virat Kohli makes emotional appeal to Indian cricket fans

I know a player's personal life should not be the matter of discussion but Kohli probably chose the wrong time to marry. 

There is this constant urge to spend time with your spouse in first few years of married life, sometimes because you really love to and sometimes because you feel obliged to. It causes some level of distraction at work for sure.

Now there are these tough tours, his own batting, his captaincy and back spasms problems for him to worry about. 

9 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Still a lot better than the previous captain, who would just laugh it off like nothing had happened. 

Nope, not better yet. And get over it ffs, its already 4 years since your fav punching bag retired.

Edited by Shunya

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

Still a lot better than the previous captain, who would just laugh it off like nothing had happened. 

The previous captain was more worried about IPL loss than a test loss, he played international matches as practice matches for IPL 

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bhai team ke character ka kya hua? 2 din me haar gaya :hysterical:

The odds of a drawn series are 1 to 19 and odds of India winning the series are 1 to 29, I trust the character of this team and have bet on both draw and India's win :aha: I put my money where my mouth is :glasses:

2 hours ago, Number said:

I know a player's personal life should not be the matter of discussion but Kohli probably chose the wrong time to marry. 

There is this constant urge to spend time with your spouse in first few years of married life, sometimes because you really love to and sometimes because you feel obliged to. It causes some level of distraction at work for sure.

Now there are these tough tours, his own batting, his captaincy and back spasms problems for him to worry about. 

There is probably more of an "urge" when one is not married. After marriage, you know there is someone to satisfy that urge. :knuddel:

Good, but I won't fall for his emotions unless he show a true sign of kicking out that arrogant drunkard, but this is good from kohli atleast he didn't came out criticizing and humiliating phaaast bowlers for the loss in live PC like previous hypocrite doremon (you know whom)  joke of a captain.

Problem is that Kohli has lost that trust.

Earlier I used to think only these forum nerds and people too much active on social media talk about these so called conspiracy theories and PR stuff, but it seems it's very common understanding among people that Kohli does lot of things for PR.

From bragging a lot pre-series to begging for sympathy now. What a transformation! Kohli should  pick some new players and keep the same XI for an entire series to gain back some credibility. He deserves blame for the team turning into a bunch of insecure mental midgets led by a control freak.

1 hour ago, beetle said:

PR team ne likh kar diya hoga.

Dunno PR hai ya naturally dialogue baazi sikh gaya hai ladka... ab toh ghar mein hi readymade material mil jaata hoga on what to speak, how to speak, what reactions to give, camera angles, etc...

Lets back to make right changes, improve and win something in next 3 games. We still can fight and come back, I dont really rate this English team much. They are not this good.

But this dialogue baazi and show off is too bollywoodish and fake for me. Using and playing around in media can lead to lot of troubles ahead when everyone will start cleaning their dirty laundry in public like how Kumble episode was played. Sabko hero banna hai jab acha khel rahe hai, aur jab bura kheloge toh everything will fall apart very quickly. IMO leaders need to keep a low profile and do everything behind the scenes unless you are an Indian politician in which case you opposite and have to indulge in rhetoric to create perception and manipulate media. Thats why I guess I am still a Dhoni fan cos of his attitude.lol ppl dont attack me now. 

Pure PR crap. He knows his advertisers will desert him if team does shyte.

With his back problem dunno if he will be among runs . It's going to be worse going forward and he knows it. Its like seeking Anticipatory bail.

Nobody tried and its for lack of efforts that fans are decrying them. 5 day holidays ,Copenhagen vacation, truncated practice match, zero intent. Public know about it.

With indian media remaining shut and English media asking tough questions the fans have also started questioning.  

Kohli walk the talk on the field and then ask us fans to calm down. When the attitude is like Bollywood heroes expect the brickbats. 

Kohli is no Sunil Chettri LMAOO.
even that guy is managed by Bunty but he's a real nice guy who is focused on his game at the end of the day.

Already people consider Kohli as a dictator who is more into Bollywood fame and the leaked stories of Aaj Tak doesn't help either.
It's gonna be even worse than the Greg Chapell era and If they don't handle it properly, the end of Indian Cricket will be here soon.
If you don't trust your Own teammates and always think about what if they supersede you in game, cut practice sessions and then think That " Uhh , XYZ cricket expert ne recommend kya hai toh Kuldeep/Dhawan/ Pant ko team mein leke game jitunga?"
Hai hai.
And let's not clamber for youngsters either.
Bewda-Brat ke regime mein all these Siraj , Pant, Prithvis will be Ishant, Kartik and Rahane after 3-4 matches.
We need to change the mentality and the ecosystem.
When India can't even dominate a game properly where their organization holds absolute power, most nations don't give a phuck about it while the other nations who care aren't priviledged enough , WTF will happen to other sports?
Boohahaha

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk