Virat Kohli makes emotional appeal to Indian cricket fans

Gollum

2 hours ago, Number said:

I know a player's personal life should not be the matter of discussion but Kohli probably chose the wrong time to marry. 

There is this constant urge to spend time with your spouse in first few years of married life, sometimes because you really love to and sometimes because you feel obliged to. It causes some level of distraction at work for sure.

Now there are these tough tours, his own batting, his captaincy and back spasms problems for him to worry about. 

There is probably more of an "urge" when one is not married. After marriage, you know there is someone to satisfy that urge. :knuddel:

1 hour ago, beetle said:

PR team ne likh kar diya hoga.

Dunno PR hai ya naturally dialogue baazi sikh gaya hai ladka... ab toh ghar mein hi readymade material mil jaata hoga on what to speak, how to speak, what reactions to give, camera angles, etc...

Lets back to make right changes, improve and win something in next 3 games. We still can fight and come back, I dont really rate this English team much. They are not this good.

But this dialogue baazi and show off is too bollywoodish and fake for me. Using and playing around in media can lead to lot of troubles ahead when everyone will start cleaning their dirty laundry in public like how Kumble episode was played. Sabko hero banna hai jab acha khel rahe hai, aur jab bura kheloge toh everything will fall apart very quickly. IMO leaders need to keep a low profile and do everything behind the scenes unless you are an Indian politician in which case you opposite and have to indulge in rhetoric to create perception and manipulate media. Thats why I guess I am still a Dhoni fan cos of his attitude.lol ppl dont attack me now.