Your 16 man squad for Asia Cup?

It looks like this test series is gone and tbh we don't have the required skillet to win in those conditions. But we have to look forward as a team and what is better than few games with padosis. We will be playing Asia cup in just a week after the team returns from England. So what will be your squad for the tournament?

I will start with mine:

Playing XI

Dhawan

Rohit

Rahul

Kohli

MSD

Karthik

Pandya

Kuldeep

Chahal

Bumrah

Bhuvi

Extras:

Pant

Krunal

Sundar

Siraj

Agarwal

Just now, rkt.india said:

Dont see Kohli playing due to his back.  He will need rest and rehab before Australia tour.  So, he will play very less after this tour till Australia tour.  Might not even play against WI.  We dont need Kohli to beat WI at home.  

Great post rkt if he plays continuously then his lower back issues will only deteriorate better not to play meaningless series in the future as well like bilaterals with Srilanka.

Dont see Kohli playing due to his back.  He will need rest and rehab before Australia tour.  So, he will play very less after this tour till Australia tour.  Might not even play against WI.  We dont need Kohli to beat WI at home.  
Why did he play the IPL then??

Also its not like Kohli is playing regularly...he is pretty on and off since marriage. Only played SA tour and Eng series since december. Skipped Aust ODI series, Nidahas Trophy, Afg test etc. but was all ready for IPL

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Also its not like Kohli is playing regularly...he is pretty on and off since marriage. Only played SA tour and Eng series since december. Skipped Aust ODI series, Nidahas Trophy, Afg test etc. but was all ready for IPL

He took rest after the South African tour in fact didn’t play the decider there and the Nidihas trophy.Yes if his neck was injured should have avoided the last game against Royals.But England tour didn’t happen before Ipl.Plus India vs Pakistan is not be all and end all we have an important Australian tour coming up regardless of the results and then we play the Kiwis so those series are fare more important than Asia cup.No point in farther damaging your back we also have the WC mext year.

He took rest after the South African tour in fact didn’t play the decider there and the Nidihas trophy.Yes if his neck was injured should have avoided the last game against Royals.But England tour didn’t happen before Ipl.Plus India vs Pakistan is not be all and end all we have an important Australian tour coming up regardless of the results and then we play the Kiwis so those series are fare more important than Asia cup.No point in farther damaging your back we also have the WC mext year.
As if we gonna win in Aust/NZ with Kohli...lol. Aisa bahut Eng tour se pehle bhi suna tha.

Anyway post you playing squad for Asia cuo bro.

31 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He played IPL because he was fit then.  He may not even play next test due to this back issue.  During Afghan test, he was out due to neck injury that he aggravated during IPL.  It was an inconsequential test anyway. Same with Nidahas trophy.  If he did not play does not mean he would have not had back issues.  His back issues are going on from 2011-12.  it is not new.

Did he skip Aus ODI series? No, he played all 5 ODIs.

Edited by rkt.india