Quick - Guess who's India's second best overseas test batsman in the last year

sage

He is already 31 Years old, and still couldn't established himself. it is time to move on from him, and look to invest in Vihari, Mayank & Shaw, who have been doing really well for India A. If you select Sharma, are you saying that India A performances don't matter, they will always give a guy go who used to be in team and was dropped for poor performance?  

24 minutes ago, Khota said:

He is still better than Vijay, rahul and Pujara.

On ICF if there is a intense dislike for someone they just cannot get over it.

Yes, I'll try Rohit any day to provide a match winning knock for India over those 3. Let alone the fact that he already proved himself scoring 2 centuries in the limit overs matches IN England.

59 minutes ago, Clarke said:

image in op is not visible, here's another relevant one on cricinfo. not much to choose from

image.thumb.png.c3e4411bdffeeaa02ced17f4d6981776.png

Love that picture , perfect example of an International opening batsman in the first over. Young up and coming cricketers should study this and see how you get into the Indian team . Leading into the shot with his head, a big forward stride to the pitch of the ball, a nice high left elbow , bat and bad together with the bowler seeing a full face of the bat as he plays in the V :phehe::facepalm:

He was lucky not to play the first two tests. Otherwise his average would have been under 10.  He couldn't handle Deepak Chahar in a slightly friendlier condition in India. He is going to handle Anderson with Duke ball in typical English conditions lol Pass me whatever you guys are smoking. This theory "he wouldn't have done worse" is applicable only for those who are yet to be tested not the one who was already tested several times and failed each time.

5 hours ago, sage said:

Yes, I'll try Rohit any day to provide a match winning knock for India over those 3. Let alone the fact that he already proved himself scoring 2 centuries in the limit overs matches IN England.

Under the current situation I am tempted to open the next inning with Dhawan and Rohit. He should be on the next flight to UK.

Vijay is done but Rahul can come back.

48 minutes ago, sage said:

He proved himself in tests as well. Have you forgot his deadly 47 in that pitch in South Africa? 50% more runs than second highest Indian batsman in that innings.

He is the top bat for India barring none.