Sign in to follow this  
sage

Quick - Guess who's India's second best overseas test batsman in the last year

He is already 31 Years old, and still couldn't established himself. it is time to move on from him, and look to invest in Vihari, Mayank & Shaw, who have been doing really well for India A. If you select Sharma, are you saying that India A performances don't matter, they will always give a guy go who used to be in team and was dropped for poor performance?  

24 minutes ago, Khota said:

He is still better than Vijay, rahul and Pujara.

On ICF if there is a intense dislike for someone they just cannot get over it.

Yes, I'll try Rohit any day to provide a match winning knock for India over those 3. Let alone the fact that he already proved himself scoring 2 centuries in the limit overs matches IN England.

59 minutes ago, Clarke said:

image in op is not visible, here's another relevant one on cricinfo. not much to choose from

image.thumb.png.c3e4411bdffeeaa02ced17f4d6981776.png

Love that picture , perfect example of an International opening batsman in the first over. Young up and coming cricketers should study this and see how you get into the Indian team . Leading into the shot with his head, a big forward stride to the pitch of the ball, a nice high left elbow , bat and bad together with the bowler seeing a full face of the bat as he plays in the V :phehe::facepalm:

He was lucky not to play the first two tests. Otherwise his average would have been under 10.  He couldn't handle Deepak Chahar in a slightly friendlier condition in India. He is going to handle Anderson with Duke ball in typical English conditions lol Pass me whatever you guys are smoking. This theory "he wouldn't have done worse" is applicable only for those who are yet to be tested not the one who was already tested several times and failed each time.

both of them have been lucky 

Dhawan who didnt play 2 test in SA n 1 Here

Rohit who didnt play one their and till now 3 here 

OR else their avg wud have taken such a hit that after they retire they cant even come out in media n cry that we were not being treated fairly despite our gr8 avgs

5 hours ago, sage said:

Yes, I'll try Rohit any day to provide a match winning knock for India over those 3. Let alone the fact that he already proved himself scoring 2 centuries in the limit overs matches IN England.

Under the current situation I am tempted to open the next inning with Dhawan and Rohit. He should be on the next flight to UK.

Vijay is done but Rahul can come back.

48 minutes ago, sage said:

He proved himself in tests as well. Have you forgot his deadly 47 in that pitch in South Africa? 50% more runs than second highest Indian batsman in that innings.

He is the top bat for India barring none.

19 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

He was lucky not to play the first two tests. Otherwise his average would have been under 10.  He couldn't handle Deepak Chahar in a slightly friendlier condition in India. He is going to handle Anderson with Duke ball in typical English conditions lol Pass me whatever you guys are smoking. This theory "he wouldn't have done worse" is applicable only for those who are yet to be tested not the one who was already tested several times and failed each time.

@sage you want to add anything?

Who are these ppl who ask him that wud u like to open in test cricket ....He ll obv say yes but whats wrong with u. This yr in IPL Deepak chahar squared him up, imagine what wud anderson , curren, broad, woakes do to him with duke ball in england

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

We are losing anyways.

Iska bhi test ho jaega one final time.

His final time will never come , his final time can be a golden chance for someone. This guy failed when his reflxes were better how will the fatty score now

We lost 4-0 in Aus 2012 but atleast kohli the test batsman was a plus 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Who are these ppl who ask him that wud u like to open in test cricket ....He ll obv say yes but whats wrong with u. This yr in IPL Deepak chahar squared him up, imagine what wud anderson , curren, broad, woakes do to him with duke ball in england

Ye koun log hai:no::facepalm:

2 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Rohit will probably be on the squad for the last 2 tests.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I have started to find myself cheering when Indian top order fails because it means it will improve Rohit's chances of a comeback. 

22 minutes ago, sage said:

Agreed. I have started to find myself cheering when Indian top order fails because it means it will improve Rohit's chances of a comeback. 

What will you do if he gets out for a duck against Broad and Co ?

Edited by Switchblade

34 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

What will you do if he gets out for a duck against Broad and Co ?

What will I do if the sun doesn't rise tomorrow? I have not considered it

We are losing anyways.
Iska bhi test ho jaega one final time.

To be frank , the way Indian Top Order is failing in Britain+ the media mechanism is fully behind this guy, I won't be surprised if The Saviour returns to get whitewashed In the remaining tests.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk