Shastri's Press conference

"Just believe in yourself"

"You have been in this position couple of times before and you have responded. One thing for sure in this unit, there is no negative bone. Okay... inspite of what happened in the last Test match, conditions favoured England and that is no excuse whatsoever, it can happen to any side. We are here without a negative bone, wanting to play to win, as simple as that."

"Conditions have been tough as you have seen right through this series. But that's where character comes into play and discipline comes into play, the resolve to know where your off stump is, leave a lot of balls, be prepared to look ugly and dirty and show some grit,"

"In hindsight, it was an error. We should have gone, seeing the conditions, with an extra seamer. It might have helped. Then again, you didn't know how much it would rain, whether a match could go into the final day where just in case spinner is needed and the ball starts to turn, would we have needed him. But in hindsight the way things panned out, the amount it rained, the time we lost, a seamer could have been a better option."

"About Rishabh you will know 11 AM day after. Kohli... he is feeling much better. You saw him in the nets, he is moving much better and improving by the day,"

Statements will be similar after getting whitewashed. 

seems rishabh is playing in the eleven
Yeah Kitna media pressure May ke end se aa Raha hai.
They got so many gaaliyas for not including him.
Also scored in A Team matches so what do you want?
Including a match that had Woakes and that Curran.
That's a tremendous public pressure Shastri is under to play that dude.
Let's hope Pant scores some runs coz I don't think I can handle another KL rahul in the playing XI.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Just watched the video...what an idiot. He is saying we can give back any side in same vocublary. facepalm.gif

Abe loru...its not about vocublary...you just have been defeated in a test match in 2 days...have some shame.

Kaun isko coach banaya re???

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Why we are even hung up over this defeat?
Because players don't CARE AT ALL.
And no use introducing new players because even they'll get spoiled by Anushka Bhabi's showbiz nonsense

I'll confess - my dadu used to get irritated whenever these cricketers used to hang around in Bollywood.
I was confused at Dadu's misogynist stand.
But now I realise that Our cricketers are even poorer in balancing their careers and Showbizzing than British Footballers.
The more they stay away from Bollywood ,it's better.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk