England vs India, 3rd Test Trent Bridge - 18-22 Aug - Match Thread

Trent Bridge match winner  

55 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd Test : Who will take the final wicket?

• Bumrah
    • Shami
    • Ashwin
    • Ishant
    • Pandya

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i dont think ashwin will be able to get any purchase as this pitch is seeming like lords pitch only...totally seem friendly.

You will be surprised to see what scorecard pressure can do. Besides Lord's was a 2 day match and he bowled effectively on day 1 pitch, also this track has dry brown grass. If batsmen deliver, you will see the real might of Indian bowling in all its glory.

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

that's what i said earlier too hardik is not bowling as per our expectations but he is the second highest scorer for india and the way he is batting i am sure he will hit a 50 soon and could have won us the first test , had he got a little more support in batting...please remember we had to score 31 more runs to win, which was due to bad batting that we lost , our bowlers did a fair job and thats why we were neck to neck in the test match ...kohli got unlucky and stokes got lucky to get him Out..had kohli got another 20 runs we would have won the match as hardik wud have scored 10 more...

agreed hardik is scoring a 5 on 10 as a bowler but as a batsman he is not failing miserably as compared to others ?

his bowling will improve in this match ..

he is already a gun fielder...

nair could have been played had he would have scored single digit scores in previous tests.

275 on this Pitch will be a Good Score with bumrah shammi ishant and hardik..not considering ashwin as ash wont get wickets on this pitch. lets see if we can score 250