Muslim Corporator opposed a condolence proposal for Vajpayee and this happened

rageaddict

Many Muslims on social media have lost their minds, especially the journos and human rights activists. Take great pleasure in their pain and desperation, ABV will always be loved and they can't do anything other than whine and abuse. Earlier I was pissed off, now trolling them hard...have switched on my troll mode after a long time and damn it's addictive. Watching people lose their **** whilst I lay back and enjoy the frustration :evil:. Bahut rulaunga in logon ko :aha:

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Many Muslims on social media have lost their minds, especially the journos and human rights activists. Take great pleasure in their pain and desperation, ABV will always be loved and they can't do anything other than whine and abuse. Earlier I was pissed off, now trolling them hard...have switched on my troll mode after a long time and damn it's addictive. Watching people lose their **** whilst I lay back and enjoy the frustration :evil:. Bahut rulaunga in logon ko :aha:

Actually, they aren't the problem. They are very clear, open and consistent on their thinking.  It's really people especially those with Hindu names who are the problem. They occupy key posts,  hide the under the burqa of secularism . ABV wasn't really well-liked, he faced huge hatred for Pokhran and many personal abuses.

26 minutes ago, someone said:

Actually, they aren't the problem. They are very clear, open and consistent on their thinking.  It's really people especially those with Hindu names who are the problem. They occupy key posts,  hide the under the burqa of secularism . ABV wasn't really well-liked, he faced huge hatred for Pokhran and many personal abuses.

100 % agree with you. Currently dealing with a troll in social media who has Shiv ji as his DP & it is impossible to have civility in the discourse when he openly abuses, uses the garb of secularism acc. to his convenience. Those who do nothing & have lots of spare time along with jio internet have made it a vitriolic space. I guess it is better to put my time productively in other pursuits for my own benefit.

Just now, Turning_track said:

100 % agree with you. Currently dealing with a troll in social media who has Shiv ji as his DP & it is impossible to have civility in the discourse when he openly abuses, uses the garb of secularism acc. to his convenience. Those who do nothing & have lots of spare time along with jio internet have made it a vitriolic space. I guess it is better to put my time productively in other pursuits for my own benefit.

If I had a dime for everytime I had been called a cow piss drinker  by these 'hindus'..

You are right. They immediately resort to name calling.

Kind of along the same line of Muslims not wanting to wish Merry Christmas forget Happy Diwali.  But, Hindus will line up 1st to wish Eid mubarak..many on this forum. If it goes against religion to be civil and respectful towards others then may be it is NOT worth to be in that faith?  

9 hours ago, Texy said:

Kind of along the same line of Muslims not wanting to wish Merry Christmas forget Happy Diwali.  But, Hindus will line up 1st to wish Eid mubarak..many on this forum. If it goes against religion to be civil and respectful towards others then may be it is NOT worth to be in that faith?  

Not wishing Christman or not celebrating Diwali is an evil of the religion of Islam, which prohibits taking Non-Muslims as friends and to celebrate their important days. 

But it seems to me that the following incident has more to do with the present day politics.

I tried to understand what is going on in the minds of Indian Muslims by reading their comments at different places. It seems that:

1. They blame Vaajpayee for taking the RSS stand on many matters against the Muslims. 

2. They are saying it is their democratic and legal right to oppose Vaajpayee and his condolence ceremony as RSS says it is their democratic right to oppose Muslim Rulers like Tipu Sultan and his ceremonies. 

3. BJP members got no right to start fighting/beating upon the opposition to the condolence ceremony in the assembly. It is only the Ghundagardi of BJP where one thing is allowed for them, but the same thing is prohibited when others want to practice it. 

===

On the bases of just Law, it seems Muslims are right about this Issue. But since Muslims have other problems of not greeting others and hatred against others, therefore real laws and rights are not practised and all illegal activities becomes Legit against them.

Problem is, if this Gundagardi of BJP is allowed against the Muslims today, then what is the guarantee that BJP Ghundas will not do the same against all others who oppose them on any issue in the future? 

For example, if anyone opposes BJP's beef ban, even only orally, but BJP Ghundas may physically attack others in name of respect of cow and the religion and in name of their majority.