Is Arijit Singh's career going downhill?

Franco Vazquez

No big and hit songs in 2018 yet and not even a single song in hits of this year like Sanju, Race 3 (not a hit movie but still big enough), Gold, SMJ. It seems like he's experiencing a bit of bad patch with singers like Sukhwinder, Armaan, Jubin really getting the songs and then there are superstars like Atif Aslam and KK. I think what he did with Salman might be coming to bore fruit after few years or people are just fed up of his 100 songs per year out of which merely 5 are superhits whereas even one song of Atif and Rahat per year can get the limelight

I always maintain that the music composer is the real artist which brings a painting to life with various aint ( lyrics)  and the brush strokes ( voices). The brains behind a music composition is the composer.  They're so under-rated in the industry.  

17 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

No big and hit songs in 2018 yet and not even a single song in hits of this year like Sanju, Race 3 (not a hit movie but still big enough), Gold, SMJ. It seems like he's experiencing a bit of bad patch with singers like Sukhwinder, Armaan, Jubin really getting the songs and then there are superstars like Atif Aslam and KK. I think what he did with Salman might be coming to bore fruit after few years or people are just fed up of his 100 songs per year out of which merely 5 are superhits whereas even one song of Atif and Rahat per year can get the limelight

His song Tera yar hu mai was really good from Sonu k Titu ki Sweety.

On 8/17/2018 at 7:05 PM, Franco Vazquez said:

Salman is a bully, gets offended by a witty comeback.

Edited by MechEng

On 8/18/2018 at 12:58 PM, PBN said:

I always maintain that the music composer is the real artist which brings a painting to life with various aint ( lyrics)  and the brush strokes ( voices). The brains behind a music composition is the composer.  They're so under-rated in the industry.  

They have assistants who listen to music world over and arrange tunes, in case of Bollywood.

Who cares. Its all business. Real artists are still doing great. Bollywood, Tollywood etc are all mafia/business. I know in the initial years, they are all innocent and soulful. Afterwards they all become bootlickers. Then there are bullies and perverts. All others are swept away by those who dominate. They pretty much dictate the terms in bollywood. 

Arjit singh didnt do anything insulting. SK should grow up a bit. 

1 minute ago, dial_100 said:

Who cares. Its all business. Real artists are still doing great. Bollywood, Tollywood etc are all mafia/business. I know in the initial years, they are all innocent and soulful. Afterwards they all become bootlickers. Then there are bullies and perverts. All others are swept away by those who dominate. They pretty much dictate the terms in bollywood. 

Arjit singh didnt do anything insulting. SK should grow up a bit. 

whats's the story behind SK?

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

whats's the story behind SK?

It was some award function where Arjit pretended that he is dozing off because of boredom and SK was on the stage performing, cracking some jokes. It was indeed a boring stuff but arjit said it jokingly that he was sleeping before he was called upon to receive an award. The light joke was not received very well. There were lots Breaking News that it developed a tiff between the 2. Arjit apologized through media, called him and apologized, and through SM. 

It was obvious that Arjit will be taken out from the industry or at least reduced as any other singer. I dont know if anyof what I said true or makes sense in anyway. Thats why i said i care less about such dramas. 

Edited by dial_100