Navjot Siddhu in Pakistan

Stradlater

10 hours ago, Stradlater said:

You Pakistanis absolutely butcher a fine dress. The Sherwani looks impeccable but what's with the petticoat size pajama down under? 

Ruined the whole attire.

Lol, this is shalwar-qameez dressing... those tight funny pajamas are nomore used here, probably still common in india though...

19 minutes ago, Asim said:

Lol, this is shalwar-qameez dressing... those tight funny pajamas are nomore used here, probably still common in india though...

Those churidar pajamas look elegant and stylish.

Shalwar qameez is more of a paindoo version of it.

5 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I guess you dont live in Pakistan because most of my cousins wear pajamas during Eid

You live in Pak or your cousins from Pak? Though yes, very few people do use those Pajamas on Eid or a bit more common in weddings, Mehndi functions etc but that obv is a totally diff use, with those fancy colorful decorative kurtas etc, never along Qameez.

3 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Those churidar pajamas look elegant and stylish.

Shalwar qameez is more of a paindoo version of it.

yar obv its diff perspective wherever u from... sounds childish to call some other part traditions as 'funny', I mean here

we might think Qameez-shalwar most elegant dressing, in many parts of india "Dhoti" might be considered most elegant dressing...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Khan Sahab properly ignored this attention seeking joker... Looked like an uninvited guest...

what a stupid video and Patra going off as usual.

even other guests are seated when sidhu is seated.  sidhu gets to  present the honorary shawl to Imran.  Sidhu again included to meet with 1992 WC winning team. sidhu gets seated in the front row at ceremony.  Sidhu was the in the limelight for his stay in Pak for sure and Indian media made sure of that as well.

Yeah sure, he was ignored.

Edited by PBN

what a stupid video and Patra going off as usual.
even other guests are seated when sidhu is seated.  sidhu gets to  present the honorary shawl to Imran.  Sidhu again included to meet with 1992 WC winning team. sidhu gets seated in the front row at ceremony.  Sidhu was the in the limelight for his stay in Pak for sure and Indian media made sure of that as well.
Yeah sure, he was ignored.

They used this joker to mock at India. They deliberately sat him besides POK PM. Made him to do “Pappi-Jhhappi” which irked his CM, Captain Amrinder Singh..

In this video, Imran virtually ignored him when Siddhu presented the shawl. When somebody presents you a shawl, you atleast look at the person and shake hands. Imran was looking the other way and ignored the attention seeker completely.

Yes, it’s s non issue but this guy allowed himself to be treated badly.

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

They used this joker to mock at India. They deliberately sat him besides POK PM. Made him to do “Pappi-Jhhappi” which irked his CM, Captain Amrinder Singh..

In this video, Imran virtually ignored him when Siddhu presented the shawl. When somebody presents you a shawl, you atleast look at the person and shake hands. Imran was looking the other way and ignored the attention seeker completely.

Yes, it’s s non issue but this guy allowed himself to be treated badly.

bhai, i can go with attention-seeker for sure..sidhu is like that. pappi-jhappi was opening kartarpur for guru nanak's bday celebration.  Ok, Imran missed his handshake, hardly a biggie but presented the shawl ahead of others in a meeting where he didn't belong i.e 1992 WC team.  lol the video is showing sidhu seated when the rest of the guest are also seated at the end of the table. overall, a non-issue  and it's ironic Indians feel mocked at this gesture and nitpicking even the slightest of details.   I'm surprised he hasn't been charged for sedition yet lol

5 minutes ago, PBN said:

now going to pick on his colour of the turban? really? that's hilarious

Why you getting so defensive Bhai? 

We all have said him going there was a non issue since Imran meant well and he was invited as a friend.

It's this sucking up and extra bhaichara which has irked many Indians who uptil now didn't think much about it.

We have a thread here paying homage to our soldiers who are getting martyred on almost on a daily basis at the hands of Pakistanis and yet this chutia dares to hug their army chief who's behind all these operations and insurgency in Kashmir.

A simple handshake would have been suffice but no he had to make a scene of it as if it was some another episode of the Kapil Sharma show. 

And that saffron turban comment was a joke in case you missed the sarcasm.

15 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Why you getting so defensive Bhai? 

Defensive about what? Sidhu is a non-issue as far as I'm concerned.  I'm not..just pointing out the over the top "propaganda vs truth" in the video. all the guests are seated at the end of the table and yet the video highlights only sidhu. haha

We all have said him going there was a non issue since Imran meant well and he was invited as a friend.

It's this sucking up and extra bhaichara which has irked many Indians who uptil now didn't think much about it.

We have a thread here paying homage to our soldiers who are getting martyred on almost on a daily basis at the hands of Pakistanis and yet this chutia dares to hug their army chief who's behind all these operations and insurgency in Kashmir.

A simple handshake would have been suffice but no he had to make a scene of it as if it was some another episode of the Kapil Sharma show. 

so at the end of the  day , it clearly it was  not a non-issue considering the media coverage and even the last two posts above seem to infer the same. 

And that saffron turban comment was a joke in case you missed the sarcasm.

yeah, clearly I "missed" the joke.

Edited by PBN

what about the  secret visitation roly poly 56 inch bear hug by Karhi Ninda? hypocrisy much

215414606-Modi-Sharif-Hug_6.jpg

Few differences... He initiated peace efforts during the start of his PMship. He gave hug to opposite PM (Maybe he should’ve given the hug to the Army Chief of that time for better results?). facepalm.gif

I’ve no issues Siddhu giving Jhappis to another politician or IK himself...

He’s giving Jhappis to the Army Chief whose Army is killing Indian Army personnel day in and out...

Is access to Holy site more important than your country’s pride in Army?

There’s no confirmation what the Pak Army chief said to Siddhu.

You seriously think Siddhu giving Jhappis will melt Pak Army chief’s heart and peace will prevail?