First Lady of Pakistan

Gollum

6 hours ago, panther said:

A fornicator if proven guilty is never to be trusted As the Law of the Allmighty states yet the people of Pakistan have elected him as prime minister, tabdeeli is really here.

What you have written, it is confusing. Please make it clear:

* Do you still believe in the Almighty Allah?

* And do you still believe in His laws regarding the illegitimate child?

For me, it is not the so called Tabdeeli, but the Hypocrisy. 

On one side Imran Khan is going against the laws of the Almighty Allah, and taking care of Tyrian, handing her over to Jamaima, letting her to grow with his sons (which is absolutely illegal according to laws of Almighty Allah as both sons are Na-Mehram for Tyrian and she should observe Hijab from her brothers).

While on the other side Imran Khan claiming himself to be a true believer in Almighty Allah, and supporting the draconian Blasphemy Laws, taking wife with Burqa while daughters of both Imran and Bushra are without Hijab. 

All these are not Tabdeelis, but these are the CONTRADICTIONS, and one has to become complete hypocrite in order to avoid these contradictions. 

1. People know that Religious Rulings about illegitimate Child are draconian, and totally against the Humanity and Rationale, but still they are sticking to the religion. A contradiction!!!

2. Imran knows his religion is demanding him not to take care of Tyrian, but he is neglecting the religion in this case. A contradiction!!!

3. People know that Imran Khan is a fornicator and should not be trusted according to the law of Almighty Allah, and his taking care of Tyrian is mockery of Allah's law,  but still they are closing their eyes and choosing him. A contradiction!!!

4. Despite all these problems in the Religion, still both Imran Khan and the people are showing that they truly believe in Almighty Allah and ALL of His laws, including the blasphemy laws and Burqa etc.

Therefore, please don't blame us when we highlight these Contradictions. 

===

Here is the Fatwa by Saudi Official Muftis that illegitimate sister is Na-Mahram for her step brothers, and should observe Parda/Hijab from them and they could never stay under one roof. 

https://islamqa.info/en/21818

Therefore, this is totally forbidden in the law of Almighty Allah (i.e. the illegitimate sister living under one roof with her Na-Mahrem step brothers). But still the HYPOCRISY Zindabad. 

Imran-Khan-love-child.jpg

And what to talk about the step brothers of the illegitimate girl, the religion of Islam does not even allow her Father to stay with her under one roof as they are Na-Mahrem for each other, and it is a crime if they are living under one roof. 

Edited by Alam_dar

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

On one side Imran Khan is going against the laws of the Almighty Allah, and taking care of Tyrian, handing her over to Jamaima, letting her to grow with his sons (which is absolutely illegal according to laws of Almighty Allah as both sons are Na-Mehram for Tyrian and she should observe Hijab from her brothers).

While on the other side Imran Khan claiming himself to be a true believer in Almighty Allah, and supporting the draconian Blasphemy Laws, taking wife with Burqa while daughters of both Imran and Bushra are without Hijab. 

All these are not Tabdeelis, but these are the CONTRADICTIONS, and one has to become complete hypocrite in order to avoid these contradictions. 

1. People know that Religious Rulings about illegitimate Child are draconian, and totally against the Humanity and Rationale, but still they are sticking to the religion. A contradiction!!!

2. Imran knows his religion is demanding him not to take care of Tyrian, but he is neglecting the religion in this case. A contradiction!!!

3. People know that Imran Khan is a fornicator and should not be trusted according to the law of Almighty Allah, and his taking care of Tyrian is mockery of Allah's law,  but still they are closing their eyes and choosing him. A contradiction!!!

4. Despite all these problems in the Religion, still both Imran Khan and the people are showing that they truly believe in Almighty Allah and ALL of His laws, including the blasphemy laws and Burqa etc.

===

Here is the Fatwa by Saudi Official Muftis that illegitimate sister is Na-Mahram for her step brothers, and should observe Parda/Hijab from them and they could never stay under one roof. 

Therefore, this is totally forbidden in the law of Almighty Allah (i.e. the illegitimate sister living under one roof with her Na-Mahrem step brothers). But still the HYPOCRISY Zindabad. 

Now that you mention it, were the allegations against Imran of having an illegitimate child ever proven?

I remember this being in the news a lot when Sita White died back then.

9 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Is it not normal to judge the public figure and a leader in order to understand his trends and how to deal with him?

Similarly, one could have an open opinion about Burqa, just like for Muslims wearing short skirts is a sing of immorality and thus they don't allow their daughters to wear it and insist that they wear only Kameez Shalwar with Dopata (while I don't know what purpose does the Dopata serves when it is only on the shoulders and hairs are not hidden with it, while Hijab is better choice for hiding the hairs). 

And one may expect that indeed politics is playing a role behind the White Burqa of Bushra, while perhaps she didn't take such Burqa earlier, as her daughters are also not taking this white Burqa, but only Dupatas. 

I am not criticizing Imran Khan or Bushra here, but my problem is the RELIGION of Islam which is compelling many people to live like hypocrites. 

Let us look at the case of Tyrian Khan. 

People (especially the political opponents of Imran Khan) are severely criticizing Imran Khan for not owning his daughter Tyrian, and openly giving her his name. 

Off course it is bad that Imran Khan is not openly giving Tyrian his name and declaring her his daughter, but Imran Khan is absolutely not at fault here, but this 100% fault of the Religion of Islam and the Islamic Society of Pakistan. Due to the evil of religion, Imran Khan is unable to openly giver her his name. 

How could but Imran Khan give her his name when the Religion of Islam says: 

1) A child out of ZINA (fornication) absolutely does not belong to the father who fornicated. 

2) The child will not get any expenses for his/her education or disease or food or anything. 

3) The child will not inherit from his father. 

4) This child could not have the name of his father, but she will get the name of his/her mother

5) Imam Shafi'i allowed that the father could even marry his illegitimate daughter while they are not related in any way
قلت‏:‏ اختلف الفقهاء في نكاح الرجل ابنته من زنى أو أخته أو بنت ابنه من زنى؛ فحرم ذلك قوم منهم ابن القاسم، وهو قول أبى حنيفة وأصحابه، وأجاز ذلك آخرون منهم عبدالملك بن الماجشون، وهو قول الشافعي، 
SOURCE

Actually I was really upset from Imran Khan due to his pro Taliban policies, and now pro blasphemy laws politics during recent elections. But Imran Khan did one thing which convinced me that some Humanity is still present in Imran Khan. That is, when Imran Khan still took care of Tyrian by handing her over to Jamaima to raise her along with her brothers. 

But despite loving her as his child, still Imran Khan neither own her, nor give her his name, nor love her openly as daughter. He showed he wants to do that, but evils of the religion not letting him to do so. 

Its been nearly 50 years...

Haters kept on hating him more and more, his success stories kept on getting bigger and bigger...

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Now that you mention it, were the allegations against Imran of having an illegitimate child ever proven?

I remember this being in the news a lot when Sita White died back then.

Sita White demanded DNA test in the American Court. But Imran Khan refused to undergo any DNA test. Then Sita White died, and Imran Khan became the guardian of Terian, but without becoming a father, and Imran Khan still denied to undergo any DNA test. 

Every one knows that playboy background of Imran Khan. Every one knows that Terian is Imran's daughter. But since he is a popular leader, therefore the Muslims of Pakistan showing hypocrisy and turning blind eyes from this. 

It is same when majority of Pakistanis like songs and dancing, but it is totally against Islam. Here again they become total hypocrites, and keep on dancing/singing and also keep in believing in Allah. 

1 hour ago, Asim said:

Its been nearly 50 years...

Haters kept on hating him more and more, his success stories kept on getting bigger and bigger...

Is this all you have to say? 

Is humanity within you not guiding you that religion of Islam is totally a draconian religion, and against Rationale, against Nature and should be criticized for such laws against the innocent children?

If all that ZULM upon the innocent illegitimate child not enough for you, then look at this Authentic Tradition of Muhammad: 

Sunnan Abu Dawud (link):

Narrated Abu Hurayrah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The child of adultery is worst of the three (i.e. he is even worst than his 2 adulterer mother and father) .
Abu Hurayrah further said: Thus it is more preferable to me to give any dirty thing in charity instead of making any illegitimate slave man or slave woman free.

Imam Albani and others authenticated this tradition (link).

As if denying the illegitimate children inheritance, and name and love of father was not enough, that Islam also blamed them of being worse type of adulterer too, even without their committing of this crime. 

And the slave children were already facing great oppression, and here comes one more Zulm upom them where their masters not willing to free them due to their hate of them being illegitimate.  For sure this hatred would not limit only to freeing, but this hatred would translate into all other spheres of life for the slaves. 

Please don't let the humanity die in you in order to safe the face of the religion. 

Please hear the voice of humanity, as it is guiding you towards the correct path. 

4 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Is this all you have to say? 

Is humanity within you not guiding you that religion of Islam is totally a draconian religion, and against Rationale, against Nature and should be criticized for such laws against the innocent children?

If all that ZULM upon the innocent illegitimate child not enough for you, then look at this Authentic Tradition of Muhammad: 

Sunnan Abu Dawud (link):

Narrated Abu Hurayrah:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The child of adultery is worst of the three (i.e. he is even worst than his 2 adulterer mother and father) .
Abu Hurayrah further said: Thus it is more preferable to me to give any dirty thing in charity instead of making any illegitimate slave man or slave woman free.

Imam Albani and others authenticated this tradition (link).

As if denying the illegitimate children inheritance, and name and love of father was not enough, that Islam also blamed them of being worse type of adulterer too, even without their committing of this crime. 

And the slave children were already facing great oppression, and here comes one more Zulm upom them where their masters not willing to free them due to their hate of them being illegitimate.  For sure this hatred would not limit only to freeing, but this hatred would translate into all other spheres of life for the slaves. 

Please don't let the humanity die in you in order to safe the face of the religion. 

Please hear the voice of humanity, as it is guiding you towards the correct path. 

Bro, who is Khan, why we have to give him this much importance?

Isn't it all about "deep state"?

1 hour ago, Asim said:

Bro, who is Khan, why we have to give him this much importance?

Isn't it all about "deep state"?

Sadly, the voice of humanity has been deviated. 

I still hope one day this voice is heard. 

==

Here are some Muslim Men, telling their stories about how they left their own children alone and never took care of them while they were illegitimate according to Islam. 

Their families refused to accept those children as part of the family, while Islam blamed them to be illegitimate. 

Look how these Muslim men are crying and wishing to see their children and to hug them and to love them. You will yourself start weeping while reading their stories. 

I don't know to become angry upon these Muslim men, or to show sympathy with them and pity them. I wept after reading this.

Got a non Muslim woman pregnant, do I have to know my child in Islam?

Note: This is a Muslim website and these are believing Muslims telling their stories. 

11 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

===

And what to talk about the step brothers of the illegitimate girl, the religion of Islam does not even allow her Father to stay with her under one roof as they are Na-Mahrem for each other, and it is a crime if they are living under one roof. 

No 3 is what I was alluding to, there is no tabdeeli.

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Sadly, the voice of humanity has been deviated. 

I still hope one day this voice is heard. 

==

Here are some Muslim Men, telling their stories about how they left their own children alone and never took care of them while they were illegitimate according to Islam. 

Their families refused to accept those children as part of the family, while Islam blamed them to be illegitimate. 

Look how these Muslim men are crying and wishing to see their children and to hug them and to love them. You will yourself start weeping while reading their stories. 

I don't know to become angry upon these Muslim men, or to show sympathy with them and pity them. I wept after reading this.

Got a non Muslim woman pregnant, do I have to know my child in Islam?

Note: This is a Muslim website and these are believing Muslims telling their stories. 

Bro make ur mind, what u actually want to say...

above posts, one hand u have issues with religion and then u quoting/referring religion itself...

On 8/20/2018 at 5:10 PM, Asim said:

Bro make ur mind, what u actually want to say...

above posts, one hand u have issues with religion and then u quoting/referring religion itself...

Ok, let us hope this time Humanity is heard, and questions are raised against the Religion. 

Islamic Sharia: If Child of Slave-Woman gets 2 teeth (i.e. about 6 months old) then child could be separated and SOLD further as a slave

Link:

slave_small_child_mother_separation.jpg

For the friends who could not read Urdu:

1. In Islam Slaves have no right upon their families. 

2. Master could sell the father-Slave any time further, even before the birth of child. 

3. Master could also sell the mother further when the child gets 2 teeth (i.e. 6 moths approximately). Or master could sell the child as slave further, or sell both of them separately further. 

Slaves got no family and no family members who could have taken care of them when they were old. 

Actually, when Muslim Army defeated the enemy, then they took the young men and children as slaves, while Prophet Muhammad ordered to slaughter ALL the old people of the enemy while they were useless as slave workers (Reference: Sunnan Tarmidhi). 

Please don't let die the voice of humanity. Please hear this voice and follow it. It will never misguide you. 

Edited by Alam_dar

44 minutes ago, Vilander said:

man and this book is revered what a degeneration of humanity.

Yes. 

And you can see it clearly, and I can also see it, but what a pity that NONE of the Muslim friend could see it. 

I am not talking about any one else, but I myself took many years to get to that point where I got the courage to question the religion.