Pant has passed first test with flying colors

Well my hearty thanks to fidgety KKD for his idiotic ways that forced the gentlemen’s club to open the door for a young Pant... To their horror, Pant has performed as we all expected from him... this is horror scenario for Dadu gang and his fans... as there will be calls to include Pant in LOIs...

They tried very hard till now to stop Pant breaking in... but idiot KKD put paid to their plans...

My complain is that KKD wasted 2 tests to fail...

Glad to see him keep well, not as perfect as Saha but very good for a 20 year old kid. Door permanently shut on the faces of Pappu and Karthik. Coming to ODIs/T20s it has become impossible now to justify Dadu's continuous selection. Must be given marching orders but we have a napunsak naukar as our Chief Selector. Selection committee role is as important as Captain/Coach especially in a country like India with such a huge pool of players. Pehle MSK ko laath maar ke bahar nikalo aur kisi aukaat waleh ko lao.

msk.jpg.2aae84c5e452f3db2f9246a2e905bea7.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Glad to see him keep well, not as perfect as Saha but very good for a 20 year old kid. Door permanently shut on the faces of Pappu and Karthik. Coming to ODIs/T20s it has become impossible now to justify Dadu's continuous selection. Must be given marching orders but we have a napunsak naukar as our Chief Selector. Selection committee role is as important as Captain/Coach especially in a country like India with such a huge pool of players. Pehle MSK ko laath maar ke bahar nikalo aur kisi aukaat waleh ko lao.

msk.jpg.2aae84c5e452f3db2f9246a2e905bea7.jpg

Are you sure?

image.png

Pant just needs to improve his foot movement behind the stumps against pacersrest he looked good,when anticipating the ball a keeper needs to quickly take a step or two towards the ball if it's beyond your normal reach .

Will see later how he keeps against ash 

5 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Pant just needs to improve his foot movement behind the stumps against pacersrest he looked good,when anticipating the ball a keeper needs to quickly take a step or two towards the ball if it's beyond your normal reach .

Will see later how he keeps against ash 

For now my expectation is let him take the straightforward regulation chances. That is all i want. I don't want superman efforts at this point. He can try, if he doesn't hang on i am okay.