Bumrah set up English collapse today

Among all the bowlers, the way Bumrah bowled, it was the most fun to watch. I think he set up and put the pressure.

His short balls and then in cutters were dun to watch. Totally makes it worth watching Indian bowling. Offers so much in test cricket. He showed it in South Africa, and showed it again. 

Loved the way he bowled with the new ball, even though we did not get a quick break through.

Hoping he stays fit now.

Well bowed India and happy for Pandya, who probably shut Holding up for a bit.

12 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

LMAO.

@express bowling would remember back in the day how many were convinced Bumrah was only good for LoIs. He's a bowler who's always AT the batsmen, no easy leaves against him. Perfect for tests.

Not convinced yet. Bumrah was overall decent today. However it's Ishant who bowled beautifully today and setup the collapse not bumrah. And of course Pandya Sobers was brilliant for a change.

19 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Not convinced yet. Bumrah was overall decent today. However it's Ishant who bowled beautifully today and setup the collapse not bumrah. And of course Pandya Sobers was brilliant for a change.

Shami was the one decent. Bumrah kept asking questions with both the new and semi old ball.

Yes, Ishant too bowed well today, infact everyone did including Pandya who got rewarded with a fifer but Bumrah up the order was a bright change for us. His awkward angle did trouble England.

Also Shami kept bowling short while Bumrah is known for bowling short

deliveries, he in fact used his short deliveries to perfection and did not over do it with the new ball.

We need to bowl a tad fuller. I wish our bowlers do learn to execute that more often, surpeise short stuff and tad fuller at most times to find an edge. They otherwise have bowled fine line all together this series.

Batsmen must take this game away from England now. 

52 minutes ago, Pollack said:

You need to be blind to not see that Bumrah added that edge to the pace attack. Cook was struggling with his pace. Not putting down Ishant, but there has not been a pacer with the first few test matches like Bumrah.

Edited by The Dark Horse
7 minutes ago, CG said:
10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:
They always were. Teams got out for low scores before too.

They did but not so frequently and home team generally would fare better.In 2007 we got them all out for 198 and scored 480.

It depends on conditions. We scored 332 here.

48 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Shami was the one decent. Bumrah kept asking questions with both the new and semi old ball.

Yes, Ishant too bowed well today, infact everyone did including Pandya who got rewarded with a fifer but Bumrah up the order was a bright change for us. His awkward angle did trouble England.

Also Shami kept bowling short while Bumrah is known for bowling short

deliveries, he in fact used his short deliveries to perfection and did not over do it with the new ball.

We need to bowl a tad fuller. I wish our bowlers do learn to execute that more often, surpeise short stuff and tad fuller at most times to find an edge. They otherwise have bowled fine line all together this series.

Batsmen must take this game away from England now. 

Shami was rubbish bro. Ishant was very good and trust me I have no love lost for Ishant.He was the one who set up for a collapse.

Just now, Pollack said:

Shami was rubbish bro. Ishant was very good and trust me I have no love lost for Ishant.He was the one who set up for a collapse.

Yes, no on denying Ishant was terrific. Just that Bumrah is the change which we needed in the team and we finally got that in the line up. 

Just now, The Dark Horse said:

You need to be blind to not see that Bumrah added that edge to the pace attack. Cook was struggling with his pace. Not putting down Ishant, but there has not been a pacer with the first few test matches like Bumrah.

Hold your horses, these are all extremely pacer friendly conditions. Wait till we get a really flat pitch, like in India or Aus, to see where he stands. Pollack isn't wrong in his initial assessment.