Bumrah set up English collapse today

1 minute ago, R!TTER said:

Hold your horses, these are all extremely pacer friendly conditions. Wait till we get a really flat pitch, like in India or Aus, to see where he stands. Pollack isn't wrong in his initial assessment.

I sense he's putting him down at every opportunity. It's not like he's played in the subcontinent so far..So wait till he gets there!

7 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It depends on conditions. We scored 332 here.

Half of the time we batted it were overcast conditions and somehow we toughened it out and made the full use of the conditions when the sun was out so it wasn't as if the conditions were easy when we batted  .I think England bowlers are missing a bit of pace in their armoury for this pitch which the indian pacers have 

1 minute ago, The Dark Horse said:

I sense he's putting him down at every opportunity. It's not like he's played in the subcontinent so far..So wait till he gets there!

Rest assured I am not putting him down. Bumrah is a champion LOI bowler. I have my doubts about bumrah the test bowler which would eventually be cleared for good or worse as he plays more.

If Umesh gains some control, Bhuvi, Umesh, Bumrah, Shami can be a handful.  Ishant despite picking odd wickets here and there he is at best still serving as a support bowler not a strike bowler. He has one of the slowest progress. When Broad was tonked for 6 sixes, Ishant had already bagged a fifer in Tests. Broad is not even a conventional swing bowler. He is more a seam bowler. 

12 hours ago, MechEng said:

Interestingly Holding was against playing him in England and favoured BK, because hit the deck bowlers are not suited to English conditions.

BK would easily outbowl Bumrah in England, like he did in SA. BK has the best control among all our pace bowlers, it's not even close.

That was a general statement which is true give the context, for instance see Broad's avg vs Anderson this series.

4 hours ago, CG said:
4 hours ago, rkt.india said:
It depends on conditions. We scored 332 here.

Conditions were not so bad for England to get all out in a session.This is their conditions they should bat better.

But they are faking poms and they had a collective premature ejaculation in last test match when toss gave them the match.

7 hours ago, R!TTER said:

BK would easily outbowl Bumrah in England, like he did in SA. BK has the best control among all our pace bowlers, it's not even close.

That was a general statement which is true give the context, for instance see Broad's avg vs Anderson this series.

Bumrah has the x-factor.  if BK would replace someone it would be Shami

9 hours ago, putrevus said:

Ishant was better, Ishant has become must for this team just for his consistency.People who complain Kohli does not give youngsters a chance should understand it was Kohli who gave Bumrah debut over Ishant.

but Ishant was horrendous last game.

14 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Shami was the one decent. Bumrah kept asking questions with both the new and semi old ball.

Yes, Ishant too bowed well today, infact everyone did including Pandya who got rewarded with a fifer but Bumrah up the order was a bright change for us. His awkward angle did trouble England.

Also Shami kept bowling short while Bumrah is known for bowling short

deliveries, he in fact used his short deliveries to perfection and did not over do it with the new ball.

We need to bowl a tad fuller. I wish our bowlers do learn to execute that more often, surpeise short stuff and tad fuller at most times to find an edge. They otherwise have bowled fine line all together this series.

Batsmen must take this game away from England now. 

Bumrah's pace did trouble England. Bumrah however was a bit short-ish. Both Shami and bumrah were average with the new ball.

Pandya>Ishant>Bumrah>Shami