After Party Shastri

Ravi Shastri makes me cringe every time he talks as the coach of my beloved cricket team.

I hate the fact that he's associated with the team, and by association gets some credit for their wins.

He makes it that much tougher for opposition and neutrals to like our team.

Why oh why are we stuck with this piece of $hit.

What does Kohli see in him ?

He is a classic beta male. Sends Kohli to defend losses and brags when team wins.

Abe ghochu, Lords’ test ke baad kahan tha? Twitter mein barbara raha tha turn up the heat or some bakwaas like that?  Abhi kat le aur team ko prepare kar 3rd test ke liye so that the series is leveled. Then you can talk. Idiot! :angry:

Edited by dandaroy
27 minutes ago, raki05 said:

He looks as coward as koach as he was in his playing days as an opener. I don't know from where he gets audacity to talk like this.:shot:

Parasite riding and giggling on Virat's and cos. back....i have never ever seen a mediocre cricketer like him make it this big..such a freeloader..is par paise barbad karna Lakshmi ka ghor apmaan hai

Edited by Suhaan

Someone needs to ask him? Why does it allways takes 1-2 test match for us to pick right team. Same thing happened in Africa. Same happened here? When are "you" going to learn? Or is it intentional?

PS: Before the start of series, I predicted that We will select favorites for first 2 tests, get beaten and then by third test, we will be so much behind that there wont be any chance left to win the series