Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been declared fit & will be a part of the India A squad in the ongoing Quadrangular series

Mosher

Good news! But don't rush him for 5th test please, lets see how he does for India A, lets see what pace he bowls to be fully convinced about his fitness and then we can try him in Asia cup and rest bhumra! Bhuvi is one more Pakistan basher mind you averages 23 something, would love to see him bowl against them.

41 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

If the 5th test was at a renowned swing venue then I'd support his quick comeback but I don't see the benefit of risking him on a flatter track when we have 3 pacers doing well.

ball always swings in England due to conditions, track has nothing to do with that and as weather is getting cooler, there will be something in the pitch for pacers. 

27 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What the hell is this why is he playing for India A and not Indian team in England. unless they feel he can breakdown during middle of the match, I would have played in in 4th test.

Need to see if can survive 4 day cricket at least you cant rush someone out of major injury escpecially back in to an international test.

Edited by gattaca
39 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What the hell is this why is he playing for India A and not Indian team in England. unless they feel he can breakdown during middle of the match, I would have played in in 4th test.

Eight now they are playing him ina 50 over match . Not in 4 day match. So they are cautious.

31 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Need to see if can survive 4 day cricket at least you cant rush someone out of major injury escpecially back in to an international test.

They ruined him by playing all those meaning less odis again Ireland , they should have known he was the bowler for this series and taken precatutions to preserve him after SA's tour.

They ruined him by playing all those meaning less odis again Ireland , they should have known he was the bowler for this series and taken precatutions to preserve him after SA's tour.

Yes bad planning by the coaches...

Also there’s a possibility that Bhuvi hid his injury and got complacent... So the coaches were not aware of the extent of his injury...

My conspiracy theory is that whatever you see in Indian Cricket is actually what BCCI wants you to “see”. BCCI only cares about IPL and players availability.

If the player later wants to site any “injury” for a “break”, BCCI can accommodate it... at the most what will happen. Team India might lose couple of test matches... it’s ok.

Test matches don’t generate that much money as the LOIs do. So the players who want to take breaks, can use the test series...as long as they play they LOIs coming immediately after the IPL...

Indian fans keep on discussing issues where as BCCI doesn’t even care about these issues...

dontknow.gif

55 minutes ago, asterix said:

Yes bad planning by the coaches...

Also there’s a possibility that Bhuvi hid his injury and got complacent... So the coaches were not aware of the extent of his injury...

My conspiracy theory is that whatever you see in Indian Cricket is actually what BCCI wants you to “see”. BCCI only cares about IPL and players availability.

If the player later wants to site any “injury” for a “break”, BCCI can accommodate it... at the most what will happen. Team India might lose couple of test matches... it’s ok.

Test matches don’t generate that much money as the LOIs do. So the players who want to take breaks, can use the test series...as long as they play they LOIs coming immediately after the IPL...

Indian fans keep on discussing issues where as BCCI doesn’t even care about these issues...

dontknow.gif

The main problem is players and management . They have ground Bumrah and Bhuvi to ground by playing them in all sorts of meaningless matches.  BCCI should  have paid both Bumrah and Bhuvi their IPL money and asked to rest and get ready for this tour.They were that important to this team and useless moron blew it.

I blame Shastri the most ,what is his job moron should have insisted in saving both these players.

The main problem is players and management . They have ground Bumrah and Bhuvi to ground by playing them in all sorts of meaningless matches.  BCCI should  have paid both Bumrah and Bhuvi their IPL money and asked to rest and get ready for this tour. They were that important to this team and useless moron blew it.

I blame Shastri the most ,what is his job moron should have insisted in saving both these players.

You are kidding... Aren't you...

BCCI will say that to players and IPL Franchises/IPL fans would've accepted it without any protests...

The IPL is popular because top players participate in it and not because players missing it to prepare for Test matches...

The problem with BCCI is to agree with Kohli and Shaz to not have separate teams for LOIs & Test matches... Those bowlers who do well in LOIs are also bearing the burden in Test Matches (Bhumrah, Bhuvi etc)...

Where as bowlers like Umesh missing out in most of the formats...

Injury prone bowlers like Bhuvi etc should only be played in LOIs... There's no guarantee that Bhuvi will do any well if he comes back in the team in last 2 matches. And in who's place?