4th Test, India Vs England at Southampton on 30th August 2018 at 3.30pm IST.

tweaker

Predict India's 1st innings lead  

44 members have voted

1. 1. 4th Test : Who much will India's 1st innings lead be?

• <0
    • 0-100
    • 101-150
    • 151-200
    • 250+

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Adi BB said:

Just face it man ,this batting unit is a very weak one ,both mentally and technically 

They can't play on seaming tracks, they can't play on bouncy tracks and now they can't even play a spinning tracks. So where the heck  can they play.

If all they can do is play on home pitches then no needs for these guys to tour, this is so dissapointing , I was trying to find positives even after 2 losses but this is limit.

Harikari of many fans:

• Eng will get bowled out for 120. Eng scores twice as many. Ind bowlers are bad 
  • Ind will get 350-400. Ind is struggling to take the lead. Ind batsmen are crap 

Toh bhai, why hype them up in the first place :facepalm:  .... it is like dreaming someone will give us $100K today and when we don't get it, we complain that the world is bad 

14 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Pls stop abusing Gods 

where did I abuse Gods? I said Har Har Mahadeva. Don't you think our pathetic team needs a bit of Mahadev magic? I abused the Indian team, not the Hindu God. 

Shakti de Kaali Ma, is team ko mukti de Kaali Ma! Bali charaungi tere liye, in ghochu-oko budhhi de Kaali Ma! :pray: