4th Test, India Vs England at Southampton on 30th August 2018 at 3.30pm IST.

tweaker

Predict India's 1st innings lead  

44 members have voted

1. 1. 4th Test : Who much will India's 1st innings lead be?

• <0
    • 0-100
    • 101-150
    • 151-200
    • 250+

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

The rule says ...some part of the feet needs to be behind the line. Which part of his feet you saw behind the line? Unless his feet was hiding in ur a$$ :giggle:

Hussain said it's fine if the foot is in the air. Some part was behind. I have no issues with that. But bumrah was similar which was a no ball. That I have issues with 

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

The rule says ...some part of the feet needs to be behind the line. Which part of his feet you saw behind the line? Unless his feet was hiding in ur a$$ :giggle:

yeah hiding my ass? wtf you talking about there is very small part of his foot behind the line. See again obv you can't cause you are another biased fan.

Lost opportunities.

Yesterday with ball, today with bat.

England ahead now considering we need to bat the 4th innings which we've been terrible at in the last few years.

We had the chance to close out the match on the first day itself and we messed it up by allowing Eng to crawl back into the game. Now, we need to play out of our skins to win it from here :wall:

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Consider india is bowling and then you will see 1 foot behind the line.