Corruption is a wrong stick to beat NDA

dial_100

"Corruption is a wrong stick to beat NDA with"

I think congress and united opposition should try different options. Corruption ploy will boomerang on them as most of the parties in united opposition are know for corruption during their tenure. 

I think we need a new political party which is at the perfect left center of the equation so that we could see healthy democracy developed in India. Opposing NDA because they are pro-hindu is not a right political agenda. If that is the case then all the oppostions are guilty of following exactly opposite approach. 

If you were to float such party who do you think should fit in that spectrum? Who the worthy political names you can put together? Would you support them

I was thinking Tharur, Patnaik, even someone like TDP, TRS could fit in. 

Let us discuss.

Edited by dial_100

Sticks to beat NDA by all

1. Intolerance/Emergency/FoE/No space for Dissent. The more they do, they less credible they sound because they are able to express freely and people can see the hypocrisy

2. If Sedition (Tukede/UrbanNaxalism) is condoned with the same yardstick as FoE/Dissent, that will not stand with the junta. They can't win NDA on this platform. I think the arrest of Naxal supporters today is a card that Modi is playing to gain more popularity

3. Saffronization/Cow Politics will work so some extent as there are a lot of meat eaters in India, they can see the hypocrisy of cow vigilantism.

4. Caste wars and projecting BJP as pro-UpperCaste to unite Dalits/Minorities might work as seen in Bihar and the cow-belt to an extent, but not in the rest of the country.