Sign in to follow this  
paddles

Westindies Test tour of India (Oct 2018) 2 Tests, 5 ODI & 3t20i

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Waste of time. 

Would rather go to Australia early and play practice matches there.

Send ur main players to aus 

LOI n test dnt have many comman player and the one that are comman can be send before ....dnt need them for WI series 

This series is good to blood in some youngsters 

Just now, Gollum said:

Always have time for the WI team, hope Roston Chase bats for long but we win the series 2-0.

Lol let me tell you how the games will pan out.Don't even have to tap into my 3rd eye for this

5 ODI's-

India bats first scores 350+. Throw a Rohit double in there or atleast some daddy 100's by Dhawan and Kohli. WI will play all 50 overs lose 7 wickets and score about 230-250.

WI bat first-bowled out for 210-225. India will lose 1 or 2 wickets and get there in the 40 th over,will be painful like pulling your teeth.

3 T20's

One of the WI hacks will hit form and just smack the hell out of us in one of the games. Rest 2 boring one sided games for India.

Tests

well games will be over in 3 days with Ashwin and Jaddu or maybe even Kuldeep just running through the WI side. You might see a couple of Holder masterclass innings like 40* or 55* if that is your thing.

7 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Lol let me tell you how the games will pan out.Don't even have to tap into my 3rd eye for this

5 ODI's-

India bats first scores 350+. Throw a Rohit double in there or atleast some daddy 100's by Dhawan and Kohli. WI will play all 50 overs lose 7 wickets and score about 230-250.

WI bat first-bowled out for 210-225. India will lose 1 or 2 wickets and get there in the 40 th over,will be painful like pulling your teeth.

3 T20's

One of the WI hacks will hit form and just smack the hell out of us in one of the games. Rest 2 boring one sided games for India.

Tests

well games will be over in 3 days with Ashwin and Jaddu or maybe even Kuldeep just running through the WI side. You might see a couple of Holder masterclass innings like 40* or 55* if that is your thing.

Baba I don't care about ODIs or T20s. Tests are my thing and this WI team has potential. I see them going down 0-2 but not before putting up a fight, at least some individual feats of brilliance.

Edited by Gollum