Sam Curran's bowling reminds me of RP Singh !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

His first tour in 2007 was good though at least till 2008 he was a good bowler why do you think he regressed so badly?Was it injuries IPL or lack of intensity?

he got complacent, did not work on his fitness, lifestyle issue, became fat and he now looks older than his official age.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

he got complacent, did not work on his fitness, lifestyle issue, became fat and he now looks older than his official age.

Him Irfan Pathan Munaf Patel and even erratic Sreesanth all of them lost their way for me Munaf was a big disappointment after the way he bowled in his debut match against England and then becoming a trundler.

21 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Him Irfan Pathan Munaf Patel and even erratic Sreesanth all of them lost their way for me Munaf was a big disappointment after the way he bowled in his debut match against England and then becoming a trundler.

Again same issue, poor fitness we never had fitness culture back then. Dhoni and later kohli changed it though.

Speaking about munaf, heard he was clocked at 150kph in 2003 vs nz in a practice match, if true Munaf is one of the biggest underachiever or disappointment of Indian cricket.

@express bowling

@rkt.indiaindia might have better idea of this.

Edited by speedheat
3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Again same issue, poor fitness we never had fitness culture back then. Dhoni and later kohli changed it though.

Speaking about munaf, heard he was clocked at 150kph in 2002 vs nz in a practice match, if true Munaf is one of the biggest underachiever or disappointment of Indian cricket.

@express bowling

In 2006 when he made his debut against England he was very quick later on during that Windies tour the way he dismissed Gayle was awesome to watch.

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Speaking about munaf, heard he was clocked at 150kph in 2003 vs nz in a practice match, if true Munaf is one of the biggest underachiever or disappointment of Indian cricket.

@express bowling

I did watch that board game.  he was very quick and picked 3 top wickets on his first class debut.  He had not played Ranji trophy at that time and was drafted in Board XI straight away.