Sign in to follow this  
sarcastic

Say sorry to Cheteshwar

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

Who has better? Dont care what statguru says, Just watch a complete series. Bats with more control get out on bowls which player like Murali missed. And thats what matters in test cricket. Who doesnt get beat is better batsman

the basic requirement is to score runs . A batsman , after playing 61 tests and yet averages in  low 30s &  <30s  in all of SENA is far from adequate for my liking

2 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

the basic requirement is to score runs . A batsman , after playing 61 tests and yet averages in  low 30s &  <30s  in all of SENA is far from adequate for my liking

Thats not correct. Circumstances has to be considered too. Thats the real reason selectors send scouts to watch a player play and then themselves watch the player play. Else the job of selection be given to statsguru.

under Dhoni, whole team came down. I wont blame a player for average. It was a painfull time.

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

Thats not correct. Circumstances has to be considered too. Thats the real reason selectors send scouts to watch a player play and then themselves watch the player play. Else the job of selection be given to statsguru.

under Dhoni, whole team came down. I wont blame a player for average. It was a painfull time.

i can't agree with you.any way I stick on my stance and you may stick with yours.

Edited by rtmohanlal

7 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

i can't agree with you.any way I stick on my stance and you may stick with yours.

Go and check success rate of india with or without Chepu, in away series

Edited by mishra

23 minutes ago, mishra said:

Go and check success rate of india with or without Chepu, in away series

success rate in what???? India won in only 4 tests in SENA after Pujara came into the team.He scored a total of 237 runs in 8 inns  in these 4 tests, means an avg: of 237/8 = 29.625.It doesn't show  extraordinary performance from any point of view, if any only mediocrity.