Why is Radhika Apte so overrated?

Franco Vazquez

She's not good looking and she can only do one-dimensional roles which are Netflix-esque roles and she keeps on appearing on almost every Netflix web series. Netflix defends it by calling her versatile. I don't know how the hell is she versatile when she can only do small budget movie roles and Netflix roles which are not suitable for a family watch. Real versatile actors are Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty who could do every type of role in their prime with perfection, be it mindless comedy or suspense thrillers. Anushka Sharma is also really versatile and same goes for someone like Taapsee Pannu who could do the different type of roles not just for adult movies which includes sex or swearing etc

28 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

She's not good looking and she can only do one-dimensional roles which are Netflix-esque roles and she keeps on appearing on almost every Netflix web series. Netflix defends it by calling her versatile. I don't know how the hell is she versatile w

Was going real well and then 

This happened

28 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

. Real versatile actors are Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty who could do every type of role in their prime with perfection, be it mindless comedy or suspense thrillers. Anushka Sharma is also really versatile and same goes for someone like Taapsee Pannu who could do the different type of roles not just for adult movies which includes sex or swearing etc

Radhika Apte is beautiful and sexy( that counts in the entertainment industry) and very ' Indian ' looking that adds to her versatility in terms of roles.

She is also a fairly good actress.

I feel she is underrated compared to other actresses.

Ajay devgun and shetty are hardly versatile.

Akshay kumar has only recently become versatile . For most of his career he was an action/ comic hero.

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Radhika Apte is beautiful and sexy( that counts in the entertainment industry) and very ' Indian ' looking that adds to her versatility in terms of roles.

She is also a fairly good actress.

I feel she is underrated compared to other actresses.

Ajay devgun and shetty are hardly versatile.

Akshay kumar has only recently become versatile . For most of his career he was an action/ comic hero.

beautiful and sexy :cantstop: 

4 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Radhika Apte is like one of those okayish girls in the college who every one wanted to nail for the reason they themselves didn't know.

She has this irresistible charm about her which is hard to describe.

She reminds me of one of my ex girlfriends. Simple yet effective.

Slow but dependable. Could always count on her in crisis situations.

Radhika Apte has this particular face and body which even though quite common but also not so common if you catch my drift.

We had this sanskari student in our college who eerily resembled her.

God I can sell @velu in a slave market for a bit of a touch of her.

Now I know I come across as a bit of a creep here but trust me guys she was worth every Velu penny.

15 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Radhika Apte has this particular face and body which even though quite common but also not so common if you catch my drift.

We had this sanskari student in our college who eerily resembled her.

God I can sell @velu in a slave market for a bit of a touch of her.

Now I know I come across as a bit of a creep here but trust me guys she was worth every Velu penny.

:((

She got very average face and she looks like a village women even with makeup..

Anyway only in india actress need to be good looking ..

I find the likes of Jessica biel , Hillary swank are average looking but A listers  l

36 minutes ago, velu said:

:((

She got very average face and she looks like a village women even with makeup..

Anyway only in india actress need to be good looking ..

I find the likes of Jessica biel , Hillary swank are average looking but A listers  l

Our A listers are also pretty average looking .

Anushka,Alia ( cute), shraddha ...etc are average attractive women.....not strikingly beautiful.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Our A listers are also pretty average looking .

Anushka,Alia ( cute), shraddha ...etc are average attractive women.....not strikingly beautiful.

Shraddha is not A Lister. She cannot act.

Alia is a tremendous actress. Her acting skills are spot on. Versatility - Let's see in future.Anushka is a good actress too.