Don't have a good feeling about this test.

I too have a bad feeling. If we lose this series at Rose Bowl I will probably lose interest in Indian cricket....... the combination of the SA loss and a potential loss here will hit me harder than 0-8 with that ageing team. At least in 2011 we had the memory of the home WC win to ease the pain. I am dumbfounded, 5 wickets to Moeen Ali's tripe on this pancake? How is he still in our heads? We manhandled him in the 2016 series, how do we still gift him wickets?

Might be the last day as an Indian team follower for me. Dhoni made me lose interest in cricket in 2011-12, Kohli's team brought me back. Now if this team surrenders tomorrow I'll have no hope left in Indian cricket. Will be good in a way, will waste less time and may be make more time for other sports/athletes that don't disappoint me this much.

Even after Kohli's departure we could've been in the driver's seat today. I'm not even talking about building an innings just good starts of a few 30s by the batsmen & we could've got a much healthier lead.

Scores of 11,0,4 & 1 by Rahane, Pant, Hardik, Ash is absolutely horrific at this crucial juncture of the series. Gifted all those wickets to Moeen on a platter. 

We have to chase last & frankly I'm not confident of chasing anything above 160. I'd be very happy if I'm proven wrong. 

Lyon will be closely following this series, the old wounds have been reopened. Ali may well bowl only knee height full tosses in the 4th innings and we will make him the next Kumble/Laker, I mean wtf was that passage of play where we lost the plot in a span of 2-3 overs? Without a doubt the lowest quality of bowling I have ever seen fetching a 5 wicket haul, against Pak/Lanka/BD same Ali would have gone at 5 RPO with may be 1 grace wicket to show.

Edited by Gollum