Peta preaches Hindus

coffee_rules

1. MP: After video went viral, FIR filed in Guna against Samar Khan for raping a cow.

2. Maharashtra: Few days ago, vehicle with ‘Jai Bajrang Bali’ written on it used for cow smuggling in Nashik. Main accused Naeem Farooq arrested. PETA India hasn't said a word about both cases

On 9/2/2018 at 7:52 PM, coffee_rules said:

will be cows be happy by not having their milk taken or by living?

Killing is by product of by  of milk industry. A cow on average gives birth  to  10-12 calves in her life. And in just three years a cow is ready to reproduce so cow population keep on increasing if we take good care of all cows and calves ,until it becomes unsustainable.

Edited by Singh bling

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Killing is by product of by  of milk industry. A cow on average gives birth  to  10-12 calves in her life. And in just three years a cow is ready to reproduce so cow population keep on increasing if we take good care of all cows and calves ,until it becomes unsustainable.

Yes, it is still more humane  than rearing cows to kill them to eat. Also, there are other options for milk from buffalo, goat. So, any growth in animal population is sustainable with all options. A lot are turning vegan, so we have some solutions, but rearing cows only to feed humans, is an environmental hazard as well.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Duniya ka saara advice bas hamare liye. Agar ham saans bhi lele toh they will bark 'don't kill bacteria'.

Animal rights isn't their problem, our existence is...it irritates them no end.

This is why you must convert to the only true faith, worship the only one God. 

4 minutes ago, MechEng said:

This is why you must convert to the only true faith, worship the only one God. 

Only a matter of time. If all of us convert will our country still be called Endia or something else?

This is the hypocrisy of peta. they know their bs wont work in US so they try to peddle their bs in mostly vegetarian India knowing they have a better chance with their agenda. I still remember peta recruited many actwhores for their campaign against jallikattu and also remember them selling 20 rs milk for 120 rs. They also played a part in shipping our native bull and cows to the west and leaving their stock here. They are trying to destroy our animal husbandry business which if they try it in the west will result in legal ramifications. thanks to corrupt india this was allowed to go on. supreme court judges are among the worst. They also promote tofu, soy milk and "vegan meat" which is slow poison

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

This is the hypocrisy of peta. they know their bs wont work in US so they try to peddle their bs in mostly vegetarian India knowing they have a better chance with their agenda. I still remember peta recruited many actwhores for their campaign against jallikattu and also remember them selling 20 rs milk for 120 rs. They also played a part in shipping our native bull and cows to the west and leaving their stock here. They are trying to destroy our animal husbandry business which if they try it in the west will result in legal ramifications. thanks to corrupt india this was allowed to go on. supreme court judges are among the worst. They also promote tofu, soy milk and "vegan meat" which is slow poison

What you mean by slow poison?

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The kind that doesn't kill you instantly so that they are not liable to lawsuit. But they are killers in the long term reducing the human life span.

I read that soy, tofu is a very good source of protein. I have been asking for extra tofu when I order Thai or Chinese food, ever since I stopped eating meat 5 years ago. . I might be reducing my life span based on some other research. Or swapping meat with tofu, life span remains the same as either one kills you the same!