Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SK_IH

Congrats to Sam Curran (England)

Recommended Posts

Well done, but this England side is not that good

 

Just shows how pathetic the Indian side is, bunch of primma donnas, unable to string together decent runs. Severely lacking in skills after playing 60 years of Test cricket

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Nikola said:

Good player but we made him look great. This is one of the weakest england side you can get to beat at home.

What it means is our coaches cant understand the technique and weakness of opponent players. May be they dont even bother.

I am certain that if it was a series between two SENA countries, They would have decoded him after the first test, if not the first inning

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, mishra said:

What it means is our coaches cant understand the technique and weakness of opponent players. May be they dont even bother.

I am certain that if it was a series between two SENA countries, They would have decoded him after the first test, if not the first inning

Even a kid can see that this guys feet get stuck and is waiting for back of length deliveries all the time, one would have bowled good length to him or short pitch but no sab ke sab chewtiye hai saale.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Even a kid can see that this guys feet get stuck and is waiting for back of length deliveries all the time, one would have bowled good length to him or short pitch but no sab ke sab chewtiye hai saale.

Exactly. He was confident on full pitched ball or wide ball. We made him look like Alistair Cook. He doesnt look like a player who can be easily clean bowled but had issues playing the length ball and getting him caught with desiciplined bowling and fielding is needed.

 

I do not think Kohli/Shashtri has acumen or time to understand/implement this

Edited by mishra

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He'll improve and eventually the become the Next Kapil Dev

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
 

He won't. Sam Curran has ticker. I'll give you that. But he does not gave the height or the pace to succeed on flat tracks and his batting will also be found wanting. 

Share this post


Link to post
He won't. Sam Curran has ticker. I'll give you that. But he does not gave the height or the pace to succeed on flat tracks and his batting will also be found wanting. 
He'll improve and work on his faults.
Also that Kapil Dev thing was a jibe at Pandya

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He'll improve and work on his faults.
Also that Kapil Dev thing was a jibe at Pandya

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
 

Pandya's ceiling is much higher than Curran's. He's a natural athlete and with some work he could very well be up there . Whether he has the work ethic or not is another issue. Curran will do well in English conditions but elsewhere he would struggle just like Woakes, stokes, moeen and their other all-rounders.

Edited by Nikhil_cric

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×