Congrats to Sam Curran (England)

SK_IH

20 hours ago, Nikola said:

Good player but we made him look great. This is one of the weakest england side you can get to beat at home.

What it means is our coaches cant understand the technique and weakness of opponent players. May be they dont even bother.

I am certain that if it was a series between two SENA countries, They would have decoded him after the first test, if not the first inning

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

What it means is our coaches cant understand the technique and weakness of opponent players. May be they dont even bother.

I am certain that if it was a series between two SENA countries, They would have decoded him after the first test, if not the first inning

Even a kid can see that this guys feet get stuck and is waiting for back of length deliveries all the time, one would have bowled good length to him or short pitch but no sab ke sab chewtiye hai saale.

4 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Even a kid can see that this guys feet get stuck and is waiting for back of length deliveries all the time, one would have bowled good length to him or short pitch but no sab ke sab chewtiye hai saale.

Exactly. He was confident on full pitched ball or wide ball. We made him look like Alistair Cook. He doesnt look like a player who can be easily clean bowled but had issues playing the length ball and getting him caught with desiciplined bowling and fielding is needed.

I do not think Kohli/Shashtri has acumen or time to understand/implement this

Edited by mishra
2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

He'll improve and work on his faults.
Also that Kapil Dev thing was a jibe at Pandya

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Pandya's ceiling is much higher than Curran's. He's a natural athlete and with some work he could very well be up there . Whether he has the work ethic or not is another issue. Curran will do well in English conditions but elsewhere he would struggle just like Woakes, stokes, moeen and their other all-rounders.

Edited by Nikhil_cric