When was the last time this Ind side pleasantly surprised with a result

SK_IH

There is no resilience, there are no herioc performances.Once the team is down ,expected results follow.And that's the case across all formats.

This team cannot be expected to win against the odds or when things are little tough.Bunch of softies these.

Serious question when was the last time you were pleasantly surprised by an Ind win,I don't remember any.

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

There is no resilience, there are no herioc performances.Once the team is down ,expected results follow.And that's the case across all formats.

This team cannot be expected to win against the odds or when things are little tough.Bunch of softies these.

Serious question when was the last time you were pleasantly surprised by an Ind win,I don't remember any.

Australia last test when Kumble was the coach

12 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Think India won one series in England last decade. So there have been those moments.

2 hours ago, nevada said:

The 1986 series in England was probably the last time  India managed to win more than one test match in a SENA country. After that it has only been an odd win here and there. For me, the 2007 series win in England was the last pleasant surprise. 

That series was a good win in 2007 as England were the favourites and damn strong at home ,unbeaten in  a home series for a long time